Latest LA Stephanie’s Day
The group “Exceptional Minds” works to inspire kids with autism to create and explore an artistic side toward possible careers.
Stephanie’s Day on Saturday welcomes children and families affected by autism to the CBS lot in Studio City to find support and resources.
Mauldin joined Areva Martin on KCAL9 Wednesday to talk about the special event and a new insurance mandate for autism therapies.
The Miracle Project Fly Singers, a group of teens and young adults with autism and other special needs, will be performing live at Stephanie’s Day at the CBS Lot on July 14.
The CBS Radford lot was filled to capacity Saturday with scores of smiling kids, families, supporters and organizations all taking part in the first-ever “Stephanie’s Day” in Southern California.
CBS2 / KCAL9–08/13/2011
- Big Crowds Highlight ‘Stephanie’s Day 2013′ 06/08/2013
- Group Helps Kids With Autism Connect With Their Artistic Side 07/12/2012
- A Proud Father Tells What His Daughter And ‘Stephanie’s Day’ Mean To Him 07/11/2012
- CBS2/KCAL9 President Steve Mauldin Spreads Awareness About ‘Stephanie’s Day’ 07/11/2012
- The Miracle Project Fly Singers To Perform At Stephanie’s Day 06/28/2012
- 1st Southern California ‘Stephanie’s Day’ Brightens, Enlightens CBS2 / KCAL9–08/13/2011