Latest LA Spring Summer
Weatherproofing your home or updating your decor can be a fun and easy do-it-yourself project before fall sets in. Here are a few options to inspire you to get creative.
With autumn around the corner many people are desperately clutching to the remaining days of summer. Take some time to indulge in these five summer activities to ease the seasonal transition.
Los Angeles County has 75 miles of shoreline and many, many beaches along the coast for enjoying the blue Pacific Ocean. Here are the best ones for taking your kids, from North to South.
CBS Los Angeles–2013/08/09
What better way to enjoy nature’s bounty than to combine fresh produce into a beautifully created salad recipe this summer, full of wonderful flavors, scents and nutrients, while helping maintain a well balanced diet.
Whether you’re dating a new prospective love interest or have been in a relationship for some time, summer is the perfect time to bring a little romance into your life.
- At-Home Crafts For A Rainy Summer Day 2013/07/15
- Best New Books for Summer 2013 2013/07/01
- Vegan Recipes for Summer From Best-Selling Author Kim Barnouin CBS Los Angeles–2013/06/26
- Unique Outdoor Games To Keep Kids Active This Summer 2013/06/21
- Great Summer Workouts To Get You Out Of The Gym And Into The Sunshine 2013/06/17
- 8 Skinny Summer Cocktails Under 200 Calories 2013/06/16
- Best Public Beaches In Orange County CBS Los Angeles–2013/06/15
- New Beach Reads for Summer 2013/06/13
- LA’s Best Public Beaches And Reservoirs CBS Los Angeles–2013/06/08