Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
San Diego Chargers
- Win and They're In: Chargers Have 1 Day To Prepare For Chiefs' New QB The San Diego Chargers simplified their road to a playoff berth with an improbable comeback victory. The Kansas City Chiefs' path to the postseason is much more complex - and unlikely. San Diego looks to clinch its spot Sunday with a win, while...
- Injury Report: Updates On Philip Rivers And Corey Liuget Those are just the games with playoff implications as to which teams get in etc., while several other games will determine final playoff seeds and first-round byes.
- Wild-Card Hopeful Chargers Will Face Chiefs' Backup QB Sunday With a playoff spot on the line, Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith will miss Sunday's game against the San Diego Chargers because of a lacerated spleen, he said Friday.