Pro Football Kickoff
- Goodell, NFL Owners Will Vote On LA Relocation NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell expects owners will vote on franchise relocation to Los Angeles.
- NFL Expands Committment For International Regular Season Games The NFL approved a resolution at a league meeting in New York that will enhance the NFL's ability to play international regular season games through 2025, as well as broadens the league's opportunity to play in other countries besides the Unite...
- Hometown Hero Returns To Alma Mater With Gift From NFL Mark Collins, who played in the NFL and won Super Bowl 25 with the New York Giants, returned to Pacific High School in San Bernardino today to deliver a gift and inspire the students.
San Diego Chargers
- Bell's 1-Yard TD Run At Buzzer Lifts Steelers Over Chargers Le'Veon Bell scored on a 1-yard wildcat run as time expired to give Mike Vick and the Pittsburgh Steelers a stunning 24-20 victory over the San Diego Chargers on Monday night.
- Injury Report: Chargers Hoping O-Line, Secondary Prove Healthy Against Steelers A Cleveland penalty on a missed Josh Lambo field goal attempt with the score knotted at 27-27 allowed the rookie a retry. On his second kick, Lambo belted home the game-winning points, allowing San Diego to even its record at 2-2. Again, luck does...
- Chargers Need Full Effort Versus Steelers After a gritty comeback win against Cleveland, The Chargers are looking to carry the momentum at Qualcomm versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.