Latest Tournament News
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Duke Back In Final Four After 66-52 Win Over Gonzaga A special group of freshmen is taking Duke and Coach K back to the NCAA Final Four.
- Midwest Thriller: Kentucky Edges Notre Dame, 68-66 Pushed to the brink, Kentucky's still perfect and still playing. Andrew Harrison made two free throws with six seconds remaining, and the top-seeded Wildcats kept their unbeaten season and national title hopes intact with a 68-66 win over Notre Dame...
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Kaminsky Helps Rally Wisconsin Past UNC, 79-72 The top-seeded Badgers again proved their grit, rallying in the final 10 minutes to hold off North Carolina 79-72 Thursday night and advance to the final eight of the NCAA Tournament.