San Diego Chargers
- St. Louis Rams Unveil Plans For New NFL Stadium St. Louis upped its bid Friday to either keep the Rams or lure a new NFL team, unveiling plans for a new open-air football stadium on the banks of the Mississippi River, not far from the Gateway Arch.
- Philip Rivers May Require Back Surgery Quarterback Philip Rivers says he doesn't know if he's going to need surgery on his ailing back now that the Chargers' season is over.
Pro Football Playoffs
- Keidel: Patriots' Pathetic Pressers Fall Flat The split-screen drama performed by the Patriots has our nation scratching its head and perhaps grabbing other organs at the twin presses provided by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Seahawks Trying To Trademark ‘Boom,’ The Number ’12’ The Seattle Seahawks are in the process of filing trademark applications for the word “boom” and the number “12.”
- Tom Brady: ‘I Didn’t Alter The Ball In Any Way’ The Patriots set out on Thursday to address “DeflateGate” head-on.
- Which Team Has The Super Bowl Edge? New England Patriots Vs. Seattle Seahawks The Patriots have managed to outsmart both the Ravens and Colts with trick plays in the postseason, and the Seahawks will have to be on high alert here.
- NFL Investigation: 11 Of 12 Footballs Used By Patriots In AFC Championship Were Under-Inflated A league investigation suggests the New England Patriots played with deflated footballs during their big 45-7 win in the AFC Championship over the Indianapolis Colts.