San Diego Chargers
- NFL Exec Warns San Diego That Time Is Short On Stadium Front The NFL's point man on relocation says that with momentum building for an NFL team to relocate to Los Angeles, "time could be quite short" for San Diego to resolve the contentious issue of building the Chargers a new stadium.
- Chargers Appear Cool Toward Mission Valley Stadium Site The San Diego Chargers have reacted coolly to an advisory group's recommendation that Mission Valley, not downtown, is the best choice for a new stadium for what is currently Southern California's only NFL team.
Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- 4 Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.
- 3 Pivotal Moments In The Patriots Run To The Super Bowl What once seemed like a fleeting dream, has become a reality, largely in part to these huge moments that set the New England Patriots on a course for Super Bowl glory.