Latest LA NBA Playoffs
The San Antonio Spurs opened the Western Conference finals resembling the past champions who’ve been there so many times before.
A year ago in the playoffs, Indiana coach Frank Vogel raised the ire of the Miami Heat by accusing them of flopping.
Knicks star Carmelo Anthony won’t need surgery on his troublesome knee, and the team hopes it’ll be the same for his injured shoulder, according to the New York Daily News.
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson announced to screaming throngs of Kings fans Friday that the deal to sell the NBA franchise to a group led by software tycoon Vivek Ranadive has been signed.
The San Antonio Spurs held off a furious final rally to beat the Golden State Warriors 94-82 in Game 6 on Thursday night and advance to the Western Conference finals.
The easiest part of the playoff schedule for the Miami Heat is behind them and now the real test begins as the team awaits either the Indiana Pacers or the New York Knicks in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Mike Woodson: Knicks ‘Met The Challenge’ In Must-Win Game 5 2013/05/17
- Spurs Try To Close Out Warriors In Game 6 2013/05/16
- Bulls Eliminated From Playoffs In 94-91 Loss To Heat 2013/05/16
- Heat and Grizzles Advance to Conference Finals 2013/05/16
- Miami Heat Advance To Eastern Conf. Finals With 94-91 Win Over Bulls 2013/05/16
- Prigioni Could Return To Lineup As Knicks Try To Stay Alive Against Pacers 2013/05/16
- NBA Playoff Schedule-Round 2 2013/05/15
- Pacers Rout Knicks 93-82 To Take 3-1 Series Lead 2013/05/15
- Kevin Durant, Thunder At Risk Of Elimination 2013/05/15
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Big Screen to Broadway: Movie... Broadway Posters Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Grass Fire In Glendale Forces... Springs Fire In Camarillo Summit Fire
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...