Let's Get To Work Los Angeles
For Your Job Search
- Jobs For Licensed Vocational Nurses In LA Expected To Expand Kaiser Permanente's Sandra Armas says pediatrics is a worthwhile medical field in Los Angeles that aspiring licensed vocational nurses should consider pursuing.
- Why Sociology Remains An Ideal Course Of Study In LA UCLA Extension's Dr. Terri Anderson says sociology students in Los Angeles don't need to become sociologists to benefit from their degrees.
- What LA Business Management Students Need To Know For The Future Loyola Marymount University's Dr. Charles M. Vance says business management students can better prepare for their future by learning to expand their horizons.
- Paralegals Now Seeing Justice On LA's Job Front Attorney David S. White says educated paralegals and legal assistants are finally reaping benefits from Los Angeles' economic recovery.
- Job Openings For Automotive Service Techs Are Accelerating In LA Los Angeles Trade Technical College's Jess Guerra says job opportunities for skilled automotive technicians are moving into fifth gear.
- A Flourishing Sustainability Field Takes Root In LA UCLA Extension's Nurit Katz says the expanding field of sustainability is cultivating relevant job opportunities throughout Los Angeles.
- Many Indie Artists In LA Mind Their Own Business Performer and music composer Gary Stockdale says it’s now easier for self-employed entertainers to better manage their business interests.
- Emergency Room Nursing Jobs Reaching Elevated Levels In LA UCLA School of Nursing Assistant Dean Suzette Cardin explains which major credential emergency room nurses must have in Los Angeles.
- LA Is Actively Seeking Cyber Security Experts Information security veteran David Lam says schools and associations in LA are now preparing computer practitioners for a lucrative profession in the cybersecurity field.
- Jobs For Campus Guards In LA Require More Than A Keen Eye Loyola Marymount University's chief of public safety, says the role of a campus security guard has toughened to better safeguard students and staff.