Let's Get To Work Los Angeles
For Your Job Search
- A Bold Marine Project Aims To Keep The Economy Of LA Afloat When one of Los Angeles’ more adventurous marine ambitions starts materializing in 2015, AltaSea is forecast to create thousands of jobs in coming years.
- Employment Prospects For Social Workers Are Expected To Increase In LA Tiffini Coleman, of CSULA, explains how her institution in Los Angeles is readying aspiring practitioners for a viable career in the expanding field of social work.
- A Rising Number Of Hispanics In LA Seek Business Degrees Dr. James Goodrich, Dean of the College of Business and Economics at CSULA, explains what his institution is doing to help Hispanics, Latinos and other minorities become more employable in business-related fields.
- Technology Field In LA Needs More Adept Software Engineers Dr. Jane Dong advises computer engineers to establish their careers in a broad spectrum of business in Los Angeles, in order to be desirably versatile.
- Information Security Jobs Are Projected To Skyrocket In LA Dr. Joseph Otto says the university is now preparing students for a projected explosion of job opportunities in the fast-growing field of information security.
- LA Professor Predicts Big Changes In Field Of Preschool Teaching Dr. Marlene Zepeda explains what the university is doing to help prepare students for an anticipated blast of job openings for preschool teachers.
- Entertainment Agents Hold Top-Dollar Jobs In LA If you want to become a successful talent agent in Los Angeles, earning a six-figure annual salary, there are specific steps you should take to break into this lucrative and booming field.
- Job Opportunities For Fundraising Managers On The Rise In LA Veteran fundraising consultant Pamela Barden says continuing education is the key to compete for the growing number of fundraising management jobs in Los Angeles.
- University Nursing Professors Hold Vital Positions In Metro LA California State University’s Dr. Loucine M. Huckabay says her institution in Long Beach is devoted to preparing the next generation of nursing educators.
- In LA, Women-Owned Businesses Are Seeing Significant Growth Los Angeles County's economy is fed by hundreds of thousands of businesses, and a growing number of these enterprises within and around the metro region are led by women.