Let's Get To Work Los Angeles
For Your Job Search
- Archeologist Explains Why Job Opportunities In His Field Are Expected To Spike In Los Angeles The Bureau of Labor Statistics is predicting a 19-percent spike in employment prospects for archaeologists over the next eight years.
- Tech-Savvy Business Managers In Growing Demand In Los Angeles Local professor explains how students these days can stay in demand as they launch and grow their careers.
- International Law Helps Boost A Los Angeles Attorney's Earning Potential A managing partner from one local law firm shares sound advice on staying competitive within the legal industry.
- Medical Managers In LA Prepare For An Influx Of Job Applicants In The Next Several Years UCLA Extension's Dr. Ric Zappala explains what's being done to help prepare health care managers for a wave of job opportunities heading their way.
- Teachers With Foreign Language Skills Can Earn Mucho Dinero In LA UCLA Extension's Stephane Antoine Muller says the educators that earn the most money in L.A. have mastered several different languages.
- Academic Degree In Business Can Be A Valuable Ticket To A Rewarding Career In LA Loyola Marymount University's Dr. Patricia Martinez explains what's being done locally to help make business graduates even more employable.
- Criminal Justice Teachers Earn Well Above The National Average In LA UCLA criminal law instructor Christopher Westhoff says anyone seeking a career in law enforcement will discover many good choices in Los Angeles.
- Wireless Technology Connects LA Engineers To Rapid Job Growth UCLA's Babak Daneshrad says electrical engineers are having to re-wire their intellect to keep pace with wireless technology.
- Hypnotherapy Is Helping LA Residents Improve Both Their Professional And Personal Lives Most clinical psychologists in Los Angeles currently earn an annual salary nearing $90,000, slightly higher than the national norm.
- LA's Call Center Managers Ring In Robust Salaries Marketing pro Mark Osborne says the highest-paid call center managers in LA are on a mission to help others succeed.