Let's Get To Work Los Angeles
For Your Job Search
- L.A. Is Hot, As The Summer Job Market Heats Up Summer is when tourists come to town and spend vacation dollars at our local venues and attractions. L.A. has jobs to fill in all the service areas that deal with tourism, travel and entertainment.
- Studios Production Model In L.A. Adapts To The Changing Times As a giant in entertainment content, Warner Bros. maintains its growth by adjusting to changes in media and embracing new production options.
- Psychology Nurse Evaluates L.A. Mental Patients When They Arrive At ER When a troubled patient is brought to the hospital, there is a highly trained professional who is there to receive them. These talented professionals help rehabilitate L.A. residents in need of medical help to keep from falling through the cracks.
- Expert Offers Closer Look At Helpful Tools For Job Seekers Are you using all available tools to conduct your job search? CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger reveals that there are some helpful apps and websites.
- More Activity, Rising Prices Make Realtor Jobs Appealing Once Again, Expert Says Nine years after the nation's real estate market peaked, buyers are returning, according to CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger.
- L.A. Technology Baffles Business In Marketing Efforts In past years, the local merchant would run an newspaper ad or print a postcard to get attention, but with the cost of printed material, that seems ridiculous.
- L.A. Unified School District Encourages Teacher Programs There is always an extraordinary teacher that is driven to go out of their way to give a special opportunity to the students they see everyday.
- Returning Troops Retool For L.A. Opportunities In Law Enforcement Officer Carmona has a unique assignment with the LAPD where he is trusted by the department to go out and look for qualified candidates whom will become the future leaders.
- Expert Offers Tips On Ways To Capitalize On The Global Mobile Applications Market The global mobile applications market is expected to be worth $25 billion this year, CBS News Business Analyst Jill Schlesinger reports.
- L.A.'s Sunny Weather Promotes A Need For Dermatologists Dermatologists put in a lot of time and academic effort to become successful in Los Angeles, a sun-dominated city where most specialists are earning top-dollar paychecks.