KNX On Your Corner
4/24: SANTA CLARITA VALLEY
- KNX On Your Corner: Saugus Cafe The Santa Clarita Valley is home to what is considered the oldest restaurant in Los Angeles County: the Saugus Cafe.
- KNX On Your Corner: St. Francis Dam The worst civil-engineering disaster in U.S. history happened 87 years ago about 10 miles north of what is now the city of Santa Clarita.
- KNX On Your Corner: Newhall Land Co. When it comes to development in the Santa Clarita Valley, it comes down to The Newhall Land Company.
- KNX On Your Corner: Carousel Ranch (KNX 1070) — Nestled in the hills of Agua Dulce is a ranch devoted to children with special needs. Chris Sedens reports.
- KNX On Your Corner: Newhall Ranch A massive development in the Santa Clarita Valley remains on hold pending legal action.
- KNX On Your Corner: William S. Hart Could you imagine any of today's top movie stars leaving behind their home or estates as a park and museum for people to visit?
- KNX On Your Corner: Cal Arts The Santa Clarita Valley is home to a one-of-its-kind arts campus
- 'KNX On Your Corner' To Spotlight Santa Clarita Valley KNX 1070 will be broadcasting live from Valencia as part of the station's award-winning "KNX On Your Corner" series.
- KNX On Your Corner: Discovery Science Center It's like something out of the "Twilight Zone".
- KNX On Your Corner: Mater Dei One of the largest Catholic secondary schools in the nation is located in Santa Ana.