KNX On Your Corner
10/24: Northern San Fernando Valley
- KNX On Your Corner: Spectrolab Tucked away on a side street in Sylmar is a company that has been involved in space exploration for decades.
- KNX On Your Corner: Mariachi Master Apprentice Program The northern San Fernando Valley boasts about a music program that's been honored by the White House.
- KNX On Your Corner: MEND In Pacoima The largest poverty agency in the valley is in Pacoima.
- KNX On Your Corner: 1957 Pacoima Aircraft Accident Jan. 31, 1957 was a tragic day in the northern San Fernando Valley. On that day, two planes collided in mid-air, crashing to the ground in the school yard of Pacoima Junior High.
- KNX On Your Corner: Whiteman Airport For nearly 70 years, aviation lovers have been taking off and touching down at Whiteman Airport on the northeast end of the San Fernando Valley.
- KNX On Your Corner: Los Angeles Mission College When Los Angeles Mission College first opened in 1975, the graduating class reportedly consisted of just one student. Now, thousands flock to the campus in Sylmar.
- KNX On Your Corner: San Fernando Mission In Mission Hills, the 17th of 21 California missions built still sits watch over the San Fernando Valley.
- KNX On Your Corner: Discovery Cube Los Angeles Coming soon to the North San Fernando Valley is a cool hands-on museum designed to teach kids actual life skills.
- KNX On Your Corner: Hansen Dam Recreation Center There is a lot to see and do when you pay a visit to the the Hansen Dam Recreation Center.
- KNX On Your Corner: 'New Heaven On Earth' Ranch The area wedged between the 210 Freeway and the mountains is horse country. And at the "New Heaven on Earth" ranch in Lake View Terrace, kids who are mentally and physically challenged get the ride of a lifetime.