KNX On Your Corner
9/12: MARINA COMMUNITIES
- KNX On Your Corner: UCLA Aquatic Center UCLA keeps a hidden gem at the end of a private road in Marina Del Rey.
- KNX On Your Corner: Pann's Restaurant It's practically an institution in Southern California: a restaurant at the corner of La Tijera & La Cienega that literally takes you back in time.
- KNX On Your Corner: Hercules Campus In Playa Vista, what once was the Howard Hughes Aircraft Company is now a thriving campus buzzing with creativity.
- KNX On Your Corner: Playa Vista Runway Starting next month Playa Vista residents will have stores within walking distance to their homes.
- KNX On Your Corner: Ad Agencies Some of the most creative companies in Southern California have set up shop in Playa Vista.
- KNX On Your Corner: USC Institute of Creative Technologies Avatars are alive and helping others at the USC Institute of Creative Technologies in Playa Vista.
- KNX On Your Corner: Loyola Marymount University Loyola Marymount is one of the largest Roman Catholic schools on the West Coast.
- KNX On Your Corner: ICANN The next time you type in a web address in your smart phone or tablet or computer and it goes thru without a hitch, you can thank a quiet group of people laboring in near anonymity in Marina Del Rey.
- KNX On Your Corner: Otis College Of Art And Design Westchester is home to LA's first independent professional school of art.
- KNX On Your Corner: Belkin Playa Vista is home to a major computer technology company that came from very modest beginnings.