KNX On Your Corner
12/12: Cerritos & Artesia
- KNX On Your Corner: Los Cerritos Center Big changes are coming to Los Cerritos Center, where a major redevelopment project is underway.
- KNX On Your Corner: Artesia Tower There's a bit of a mystery in the city of Artesia. It's sticking right out in the open!
- KNX On Your Corner: UPS It's the peak season for deliveries, and packages are humming through the UPS hub in Cerritos.
- KNX On Your Corner: Cerritos College There are some big changes taking place at Cerritos College, some dramatic changes that you just can't miss.
- KNX On Your Corner: Cerritos Plane Crash In 1986 an AeroMexico flight headed to LAX collided with a small plane over a quiet neighborhood in Cerritos, killing all aboard both planes, and 15 people on the ground.
- KNX On Your Corner: Little India A famous stretch of Pioneer Boulevard in Artesia will soon be getting a multi-million dollar facelift.
- KNX On Your Corner: Cerritos Auto Square On what used to be a dairy farm, now sits the largest auto mall in the world. It's billed as the "World Famous, Cerritos Auto Square!"
- KNX On Your Corner: Cerritos-Artesia History Less than half a century ago, citizens of Artesia and Cerritos faced a major decision. A battle raged over whether to keep this as farm land, or give way to urban development.
- KNX On Your Corner: Portuguese Hall The city of Artesia has a very large Portuguese population, and they have a very special gathering place.
- KNX On Your Corner: Cerritos Library Walking into the Cerritos Library is like walking into an upscale mall that includes a 15,000-gallon saltwater aquarium. It's easy to see why the city's center of learning is very popular, especially with young people.