KNX On Your Corner
Latest LA KNX On Your Corner
When it comes to upscale shopping in the western San Fernando Valley, a must-see is “The Commons” at Calabasas.
Nestled in the middle of residential Agoura Hills is one of the oldest homes in California.
North of the 101 Freeway and just over the county line is a community with strong ties to an old radio show and boasts of being an escape from the hectic pace of the workaday world.
While Calabasas is a relatively new city, you can still take a walk into the past with a visit to “Old Town Calabasas.
There’s a company based in Agoura Hills that consumers around the world look to when purchasing anything from a car to health insurance.
Nestled within Westlake Village is a gem of a gated community created in the 1960s as a country getaway for city dwellers located on a 125-acre lake with eight miles of shoreline.
- KNX On Your Corner: Hilton 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Hidden Hills (Pt. 1) 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: West Valley Filming 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Brandon’s Village 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Canyon Club 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Las Virgenes Unified School District 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Two Westlake Villages 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: Dole 2013/04/26
- KNX On Your Corner: 101 Tech Corridor 2013/04/26
KNX on Your Corner schedule:
Throughout the year, KNX on Your Corner puts the spotlight on different Southern California communities. Upcoming:
Fullerton, June 7, 2013
LA's Southern Tip, July 19, 2013
Pomona Valley, Sept. 6, 2013
South Los Angeles, Oct. 18, 2013
West Hollywood, Dec. 13, 2013 (holiday toy drive)