KNX On Your Corner
- KNX On Your Corner: Oldest McDonald's There are literally thousands of McDonald's restaurants in the U.S. and around the world.
- KNX On Your Corner: Columbia Memorial Space Center How would you like to send your child into space?
- KNX On Your Corner: Kaiser Permanente The largest employer in the city of Downey is Kaiser Permanente where more than 5,000 people work.
- KNX On Your Corner: 1st Taco Bell Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion people every year at more than 6,000 restaurants around the world.
- KNX On Your Corner: Downey History When it comes to achievements in aerospace, there's no argument many of those were made in Downey.
- KNX On Your Corner: Bob's Broiler A Downey landmark since the 1950s was almost completely demolished a few years ago.
- KNX On Your Corner: The Carpenters One of the most successful duo's in music history were from Downey.
- KNX On Your Corner: Saugus Cafe The Santa Clarita Valley is home to what is considered the oldest restaurant in Los Angeles County: the Saugus Cafe.
- KNX On Your Corner: St. Francis Dam The worst civil-engineering disaster in U.S. history happened 87 years ago about 10 miles north of what is now the city of Santa Clarita.
- KNX On Your Corner: Newhall Land Co. When it comes to development in the Santa Clarita Valley, it comes down to The Newhall Land Company.