Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- California Approves Fines For Water-Wasters The action on Tuesday by the State Water Quality Control Board came after its own survey showed that conservation measures to date have failed to achieve the 20 percent reduction in water use sought by Gov. Jerry Brown.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- 'Hidden Cash' Plans Return Trip To The Southland Thursday On Sunday, he left 25 PEZ dispensers full of money ($50, $60 and $100) buried in the sand on a San Diego beach.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- Whitey Bulger's Santa Monica Apartment For Rent Notorious mob boss Whitey Bulger's seaside apartment is for rent.
- Water Main Break Floods Aliso Viejo Street A water main break in Aliso Viejo Sunday turned one street into a waterway.