Latest LA Content Verticals
There’s some good news in the forecast. According to Dr. Kolko of the real estate site Trulia, we are coming out of the housing recession.
Insurance Information Network of California spokesperson Tully Lehman says often homeowners don’t opt in because premiums are pricey and don’t make long-term financial sense. Others aren’t taking the risk.
CBS2 / KCAL9–03/31/2014
If you haven’t yet penned your spring to-do list, here are some home-maintenance musts to include.
No matter what your go-to excuse currently is for not exercising, building a basement gym can eradicate it. Summer is coming.
Congress passed a bill scaling back flood insurance premium increases, allowing below-market insurance rates to be passed on to people buying homes.
- FTC Says ADT Settles Deceptive Reviews Charges 03/11/2014
- Winnings From $1M Scratcher To Be Used For Toddler’s Spina Bifida Treatments 03/06/2014
- Five Ways To Turn Your Bathroom Into A Spa 03/03/2014
- Pick A Pocket Or Two: February Real Estate Recap 03/01/2014
- 50-Foot Tree Crashes Into Elderly Woman’s Burbank Home CBS2 / KCAL9–02/28/2014
- Choose The Right Flooring For Your Home 02/18/2014
- Best Mattresses For Back Pain 02/18/2014
- How To Pick Out A New Showerhead (And Install It) 02/18/2014
- Digital Home Search Beats Digging Out Driveways 02/01/2014