- @markdienger hi, please contact @BSSLosAngeles with details 2 hours ago
- Today’s Gold Line departure times from Pasadena or East LA, open-11am: bit.ly/1dzcb1g. Schedule is subject to work-related delays. 6 hours ago
- Today, Open-11am: Gold Line every 20 min due to maint. Trains share 1 track at So Pasadena & Fillmore. ^LA 6 hours ago
- @razorsunshine yes, service should continue until 45 minutes after fireworks display. 15 hours ago
- RT @jcortez10: #4thofJuly #Go4thDTLA #mydayinla great show from @Dodgers @GrandPark_LA http://t.co/wIfHQ9u9Ef 15 hours ago
- @adchung sorry to hear this! You can report details to CustomerRelations@metro.net so staff can follow up ^AC 19 hours ago
- RT @BikeMetro: For everyone headed to #DTLA for #go4thdtla skip traffic and #BikeInstead! Free bike parking thanks to @lacbc! https://t.co/… 20 hours ago
- Extra Metro rail service for #IndependenceDay! Buses follow Sun sched: bit.ly/1oPMTiL. Headed to #Go4thDTLA? Use Civic Ctr/Grand Pk. 21 hours ago
- @ENDtro the Blue Line is running Saturday schedule today, no maintenance this weekend. 22 hours ago
- @BP_Hutch correct, no maintenance this weekend. 22 hours ago
Latest LA Carmageddon II
Seven people were cited on Sunday for allegedly entering closed portions of the 405 Freeway.
About 300 local businesses partnered with Metro to offer residents special discounts during the weekend’s “Carmageddon II.”
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/29/2012
Construction during “Carmageddon II,” the shutdown of 10 miles of the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass, finished ahead of schedule Sunday, allowing crews to reopen all lanes before midnight.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
That deep breath you take this weekend? Thank Carmageddon II.
As final preparations take place for this weekend’s Carmageddon II, opinions differ on whether the 405 reconstruction project in the Sepulveda Pass will even make much of a difference to the average commuter.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
- Carmageddon 2: Closure Map 09/27/2012
- CBS2, KCAL9 Agree To Pool Helicopter Coverage Of ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/27/2012
- CHP: ‘Zero Tolerance’ For Locals Planning To Fool Around During ‘Carmageddon 2’ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Metro Promotion Offers Discounts At Local Businesses For ‘Carmageddon 2′ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- ‘Carmageddon 2’ Contractors To Pay Hefty Penalty If Work Goes Over Schedule CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Drivers Urged To Stay Off LA Freeways To Avoid ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/25/2012
- Homeowners Urged To Monitor Helicopter Noise During ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/24/2012
- LA Preps For Freeway Closure And ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/23/2012
- Crews Make Final Arrangements For ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/22/2012