- @Ju5tinNichols Good. Thank you for your patience. Happy travels. ^LA 6 hours ago
- Expo Line resuming normal service w. residual delays through 8:30pm; earlier issue cleared. Upcoming Advisories: metro.net/advisories. ^LA 6 hours ago
- @Ju5tinNichols Hello, incident just cleared now, currently experiencing some residual delays. What direction are you waiting on? ^LA 6 hours ago
- Expo Line up to 20 min delays due to vehicle on tracks near Expo/Vermont. Trains share CC-bound track btwn Expo/Vermont-Jefferson/USC. ^LA 7 hours ago
- Expo Line disruption due to vehicle on track near Expo/Vermont. Follow announcements. ^LA 7 hours ago
- @JennOC7 @BBC Cool! Thanks for humoring me on the late shift here. Glad again you'll have it back soon. =) ^LA 7 hours ago
- @JennOC7 Great news! Thank you for riding, and out of curiosity, what is it? (Couldn't tell from the photo...) ^LA 7 hours ago
- @JennOC7 Sorry to hear that Jenn. Pls file a claim at lostandfound.metro.net & you can also visit the Lost&Found located at Heritage Sq Sta 8 hours ago
- Blue Line resuming normal service w. residual minor delays; earlier issue cleared. ^LA 8 hours ago
- Blue Line disruption due to trespasser at Artesia. Follow announcements. ^LA 8 hours ago
Latest LA Carmageddon II
Seven people were cited on Sunday for allegedly entering closed portions of the 405 Freeway.
About 300 local businesses partnered with Metro to offer residents special discounts during the weekend’s “Carmageddon II.”
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/29/2012
Construction during “Carmageddon II,” the shutdown of 10 miles of the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass, finished ahead of schedule Sunday, allowing crews to reopen all lanes before midnight.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
That deep breath you take this weekend? Thank Carmageddon II.
As final preparations take place for this weekend’s Carmageddon II, opinions differ on whether the 405 reconstruction project in the Sepulveda Pass will even make much of a difference to the average commuter.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
- Carmageddon 2: Closure Map 09/27/2012
- CBS2, KCAL9 Agree To Pool Helicopter Coverage Of ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/27/2012
- CHP: ‘Zero Tolerance’ For Locals Planning To Fool Around During ‘Carmageddon 2’ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Metro Promotion Offers Discounts At Local Businesses For ‘Carmageddon 2′ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- ‘Carmageddon 2’ Contractors To Pay Hefty Penalty If Work Goes Over Schedule CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Drivers Urged To Stay Off LA Freeways To Avoid ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/25/2012
- Homeowners Urged To Monitor Helicopter Noise During ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/24/2012
- LA Preps For Freeway Closure And ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/23/2012
- Crews Make Final Arrangements For ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/22/2012