- @DeniedByQuick hi, please report details to CustomerRelations@metro.net so we can follow up. 11 minutes ago
- Expo Line resuming normal service; earlier issue cleared. Upcoming Advisories: metro.net/advisories. ^LA 45 minutes ago
- @JeffC1956 @railwaygazette it is indeed! 2 hours ago
- Expo Line: Due to non-MTA traffic accident, trains share the Downtown LA-bound track btwn Expo/Crenshaw-Expo/La Brea. ^LA 2 hours ago
- Expo Line up to 20 min delays due to non-MTA vehicle blocking track near Expo/Crenshaw. Follow announcements. ^LA 2 hours ago
- @photosofsocal @LACMA looks like a design referencing the Egyptian theatre? 3 hours ago
- @FedlocksJosh Please send details to CustomerRelations@metro.net so the issue can be logged for follow up, thank you. ^LH 3 hours ago
- @FedlocksJosh Sorry to hear this. Could you give more detail on your experience with us? ^LH 3 hours ago
Latest LA Carmageddon II
Seven people were cited on Sunday for allegedly entering closed portions of the 405 Freeway.
About 300 local businesses partnered with Metro to offer residents special discounts during the weekend’s “Carmageddon II.”
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/29/2012
Construction during “Carmageddon II,” the shutdown of 10 miles of the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass, finished ahead of schedule Sunday, allowing crews to reopen all lanes before midnight.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
That deep breath you take this weekend? Thank Carmageddon II.
As final preparations take place for this weekend’s Carmageddon II, opinions differ on whether the 405 reconstruction project in the Sepulveda Pass will even make much of a difference to the average commuter.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
- Carmageddon 2: Closure Map 09/27/2012
- CBS2, KCAL9 Agree To Pool Helicopter Coverage Of ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/27/2012
- CHP: ‘Zero Tolerance’ For Locals Planning To Fool Around During ‘Carmageddon 2’ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Metro Promotion Offers Discounts At Local Businesses For ‘Carmageddon 2′ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- ‘Carmageddon 2’ Contractors To Pay Hefty Penalty If Work Goes Over Schedule CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Drivers Urged To Stay Off LA Freeways To Avoid ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/25/2012
- Homeowners Urged To Monitor Helicopter Noise During ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/24/2012
- LA Preps For Freeway Closure And ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/23/2012
- Crews Make Final Arrangements For ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/22/2012