- Blue Line disruption in Long Beach due to disabled train at Willow St. Follow announcements. ^LA 1 minute ago
- @EuniVapor Glad you're finally on the move but sorry it took so long. Contacting customer relations really does help. ^LA 2 minutes ago
- @EuniVapor delays in service to firstname.lastname@example.org, they can investigate. Thank you. (2/2) ^LA 9 minutes ago
- @EuniVapor Pls let me know if your bus doesn't show in 4 min so I can check in w. bus ops. Also, if you wld like to report repeated (1/2) 10 minutes ago
- @EuniVapor Hi, are you waiting for the 92 bus at a stop? Could you let me know which stop/yr direction of travel so I can find yr next bus? 16 minutes ago
- @PlanetaryKeri Sorry to hear this. Pls let customer relations know details (bus #, badge #, line, time etc) so we can look into this. ^LA 1 hour ago
- TranspoNews: 100% of women surveyed in Paris 'burbs say they've been harassed on transit. wp.me/p2yftd-kxh http://t.co/3kzVVEIzkV 2 hours ago
- Blue Line resuming normal service w. residual delays thru 5pm; earlier issue cleared. ^LA 2 hours ago
- Blue Line disruption due to trespasser on tracks near Grand/LATTC. Follow announcements. ^LA 2 hours ago
- Tomorrow! Take a pic of your car free commute & tag #GoGreenGoMetro for chance to win $25 gift card to George's Greek http://t.co/VtZFUj9g39 2 hours ago
Latest LA Carmageddon II
Seven people were cited on Sunday for allegedly entering closed portions of the 405 Freeway.
About 300 local businesses partnered with Metro to offer residents special discounts during the weekend’s “Carmageddon II.”
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/29/2012
Construction during “Carmageddon II,” the shutdown of 10 miles of the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass, finished ahead of schedule Sunday, allowing crews to reopen all lanes before midnight.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
That deep breath you take this weekend? Thank Carmageddon II.
As final preparations take place for this weekend’s Carmageddon II, opinions differ on whether the 405 reconstruction project in the Sepulveda Pass will even make much of a difference to the average commuter.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/28/2012
- Carmageddon 2: Closure Map 09/27/2012
- CBS2, KCAL9 Agree To Pool Helicopter Coverage Of ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/27/2012
- CHP: ‘Zero Tolerance’ For Locals Planning To Fool Around During ‘Carmageddon 2’ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Metro Promotion Offers Discounts At Local Businesses For ‘Carmageddon 2′ CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- ‘Carmageddon 2’ Contractors To Pay Hefty Penalty If Work Goes Over Schedule CBS2 / KCAL9–09/26/2012
- Drivers Urged To Stay Off LA Freeways To Avoid ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/25/2012
- Homeowners Urged To Monitor Helicopter Noise During ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/24/2012
- LA Preps For Freeway Closure And ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/23/2012
- Crews Make Final Arrangements For ‘Carmageddon II’ 09/22/2012