- Guide to the 2014 LA Food & Wine... Celebrate this culinary experience with top chefs and terrific food.
- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
Watch The Latest
- LA County's 'Music... Some of most celebrated performers in entertainment joined Los Angeles County officials Wednesday to kick off the 50th anniversary celebration of The Music Center with fireworks and fanfare. Kaj Goldberg reports.
- Eye On Entertainment (Sept. 30) Transformers, models and more in today's entertainment news. Suzanne Marques reports.
- Eye On Entertainment (Sept. 29) At the screening of "Annabelle," George Clooney and the premiere of "NCIS: LA" and more in today's entertainment news. Suzanne Marques reports.
- Kent Shocknek Tells CBS2/KCAL9 Thanks... It's a wrap for Kent Shocknek in the LA market. Suzie Suh said it best, "a bittersweet moment" for all of us at CBS2 and KCAL9.
- We Look Back At Kent Shocknek's... We look back at the remarkable career of our colleague Kent Shocknek who retired from LA-area broadcasting on Friday night. Suzie Suh and Rich Fields help Kent reflect.