- Guide to the 2014 LA Food & Wine... Celebrate this culinary experience with top chefs and terrific food.
- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
Watch The Latest
- Eye On Entertainment: 'Sin... Suzanne Marques reports on Robert Rodriguez's sequel to the cult classic "Sin City," based on a comic book.
- Eye On Entertainment (Aug. 19) A number of Madonna's belongings go up for auction, a preview of the Sin City sequel, and a well-known rapper joins the cast of CSI: Cyber. Suzanne Marques with the August 19 Eye on Entertainment.
- Mad Men Creator Matthew Weiner Screens... Suzanne Marques speaks with Mad Men star Rich Sommer and director Matthew Weiner as the film was screened in Hollywood Monday night.
- Eye On Entertainment (Aug. 18) Debbie Reynolds will be honored by the Screen Actors Guild and producers are holding open auditions for a new musical about the life of Gloria Estefan. To submit an audition video online, visit www.onyourfeetmusical.com.
- Welcome Elsa Ramon, New CBS2,KCAL9... Elsa Ramon is a new weekend anchor at CBS2 and KCAL9. Juan Fernandez and Kaj Goldberg welcome her.