- Guide to the 2014 LA Food & Wine... Celebrate this culinary experience with top chefs and terrific food.
- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
Watch The Latest
- Eye On Entertainment (Sept. 15) The opening of "This is Where I Leave You," and Queen Latifah kicks off second season of her show. Suzanne Marques reports.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress... An actress from the movie "Django Unchained" says she was approached by police following a public display of affection. Art Barron reports.
- ‘Django Unchained’ Actress Daniele Watts... An actress from the movie "Django Unchained" says she was approached by police following a public display of affection toward her partner, Brian James Lucas. Amy Johnson reports.
- CBS2/KCAL9 Welcomes New Weekend Anchor... Peter Daut is a new weekend anchor at CBS2 and KCAL9. He is welcomed by co-anchor Elsa Ramon and meteorologist Josh Rubenstein.
- Eye On Entertainment (Sept. 12) Jessica Chastain stars in "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby." Suzanne Marques reports.