- Guide to the 2014 LA Food & Wine... Celebrate this culinary experience with top chefs and terrific food.
- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
Watch The Latest
- 'Hunger Games' Actress Calls... Jennifer Lawrence has contacted authorities to investigate who stole and posted nude images of the Oscar winner online, a publicist for the actress said. Kara Finnstrom reports.
- Second Day Of Music Festival Going... On its second day, the Made In America Music Festival in Downtown Los Angeles was running smoothly. Bobby Kaple reports.
- Report: Joan Rivers On Life Support At... Joan Rivers reportedly remains in a medically induced coma at a New York City hospital, and according to TMZ.com, the legendary comedian is on life support.
- Eye On Entertainment (Aug. 29) Bruce Springsteen, Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane and more in entertainment news. Suzanne Marques reports.
- "Made In America" Draws... The "Made in America" music festival in Grand Park will feature some of the biggest names in music and huge crowds. KCAL9's Serene Branson has a preview.