- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Fall... The Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival made a stop in the South Bay this weekend with a special luncheon at Manhattan Beach’s most-talked-about dining hot spot, MB Post.
Watch The Latest
- Billy Crystal Bringing Smash '700... Billy Crystal's smash "700 Sundays" is coming to HBO. Entertainment reporter Suzanne Marques attended a premiere Thursday evening.
- Actor Accuses 'X-Men' Director... Michael Egan, 31, is naming names. He says he was sexually assaulted by men in Hollywood, including director Bryan Singer. Cristy Fajardo reports.
- Eye On Entertainment (April 17) CBS2's Suzanne Marques reports on Thursday's top entertainment headlines.
- Stars Attend 'A Haunted House... Stars attended the "A Haunted House 2" premiere in downtown Los Angeles. KCAL9's Suzanne Marques reports.
- Eye On Entertainment (April 16) A celebrity couple announces their engagement and a member of AC/DC is taking a break from the band. CBS2's Suzanne Marques reports.