- Guide to the 2014 LA Food & Wine... Celebrate this culinary experience with top chefs and terrific food.
- Get A Sneak Peek Inside The 2013 Los... The 2013 Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival will take over the “Heart of the City” on Grand Avenue with cooking demonstrations, mixology showcases and tastings, and star-studded musical performances.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Guy... On Saturday afternoon on Santa Monica Pier, BBQ fans and foodies gathered for Guy Fieri’s Brew B’Que, another great event from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival.
- LA Food & Wine Festival: California... Patrons at the California Clambake walked around barefoot in the sand, dining al fresco on fresh clams and lobster (cooked beneath the sand!) while enjoying the sea breeze, music and libations, making this one special venue for yet another event of...
- LA Food & Wine Festival: Grand... The LA Food & Wine Festival was all capped off with the Grand Tasting at L.A. Live on Saturday. We've broken down our favorite dishes from L.A. Restaurants here.
Watch The Latest
- Josh Groban, Lisa Kudrow React To Sony... Singer Josh Groban and actress Lisa Kudrow were among the celebrities Thursday night reacting to the hack attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment. Pat Harvey reports.
- Report: Man Has Botox, Lip-Plumping... A Kim Kardashian fan says he's spent more than $150,000 to look like her, according to multiple published reports. Elsa Ramon reports.
- Lifestyle And Etiquette Expert Shares... Lifestyle and etiquette expert Elaine Swann stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to share some tips.
- Actor Blake Robbins Discusses His New... The film, which is a powerful way to talk about forgiveness, loss and family, was released digitally on Video On Demand and iTunes Tuesday.
- Natalie Anderson Named Ultimate... Natalie Anderson, 28, from New Jersey was named the ultimate "Survivor." Suzanne Marques reports.