Fitness & Outdoors
- LA’s Best Health And Nutrition Experts
- Outdoor Date Ideas This Fall In LA
- Best Surfing And Stand Up Paddleboard Classes In LA
- Ladies-Only Sports Near LA
- SoCal Expert’s Tips For Basic Survival
- Best Rafting And Tubing Near Los Angeles
- Affordable Golf Courses Near LA
- Best Public Pools In Los Angeles
- Inland Empire’s Best Golf Resorts
- Best Hardcore Workout Classes In LA
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In LA
- Wanderlust Festival Brings Yoga In The City To Santa Monica Pier
- Best Public Golf Courses In SoCal
- LA’s Best Running Races This Summer
- Newest Products For Fitness Enthusiasts
It’s tough to keep up with all the action in MLB. Here’s your recap for the week ending June 24, 2013.
(AP) – LeBron James and the Miami Heat remain atop the NBA, and not even a proud push from the San Antonio Spurs could knock them down. James led the Heat to their second straight NBA title, scoring 37 points and grabbing 12 rebounds in a 95-88 victory Thursday night in a tense Game 7 of the NBA Finals that lived up to its billing.
A collection of photos from beaches around the Southland.
Wild Santa Ana winds brought gusts ranging from 60 to 80 miles per hour across the Southland.