Latest LA Autos
The Equus has grown up and is looking entirely fresh.
The QX60 is the same as last year’s JX35, only it sports a hybrid drivetrain.
We really can’t get enough of this 3.8-liter, 475-horsepower road-going track car.
The Scion tC coupe accounts for a staggering 40 percent of Scions sold.
The new Mirage claims impressively high fuel economy figures and high equipment levels.
The compact hatchback is lighter, larger, and more fuel-efficient than past generations.
It may not be pretty, but the new 2014 Cherokee is an important model for Jeep.
The Jaguar XJR promises to serve up equal parts comfort and performance.
In 2012, Japanese automakers lost huge market share among 25 to 34 year olds.
CEO Elon Musk recently said Telsa could start turning a profit this year.
Audi has improved the common headlight. But they are not allowed in the U.S.
Legendary Italian design house Pininfarina has posted its first profit in over eight years.
There are many lists of top safe cars for people. But what about pets?
The expectations of electric-car buyers may be too high.
For many at the Geneva Motor Show, the Volkswagen XL1 was the star.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.