Latest Autos News
- Highland Park Police Arrest Hit-And-Run Driver Who Allegedly Dragged Bicyclist 500 Feet Witnesses told police that at around 3 a.m. two bicyclists were either walking their bikes or riding them across the intersection on Figueroa Street when a speeding black sedan pummeled into the victim.
- Only On 2: Costa Mesa Company Develops Motorcycle Suit With Built-In Airbags Dainese, an Italian company with North American headquarters in Costa Mesa, is putting air bag protection right into riders' apparel.
- California May Soon Become First State To Legalize Lane-Splitting California may become the first state to explicitly allow motorcycles to weave between stalled cars in traffic.
- Man Says Nearly Decade-Worth Of Memories Were Stolen In Vehicle Break-In A man has been left heartbroken after he says his laptop with thousands of pictures on it was stolen from his car in Sherman Oaks.
- Truck Driver Honored For Helping Save Life Of LAPD Officer A humble truck driver got hero’s welcome at Los Angeles City Hall Wednesday as he was honored for helping save the life of an LAPD officer.
- 3 Dead In Molotov Cocktail Attack On South El Monte Tire Shop Fire officials said the blaze was so intense it started to melt some of their protective equipment.
- Strong Winds Wreak Havoc In Beverly Hills Where Large Tree Crushes Moving Car Strong winds across the Southland led to a dramatic rescue in Beverly Hills Tuesday night where a massive tree fell onto a moving vehicle.
- 69 Vintage Cars Once Owned By O.C. Plumber About To Go On Auction Block Some of the cars -- like one with wooden wheels -- is thought to be a hundred years old.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Video Captures Naked Man Who's Accused of Charging At Anaheim Cars Police said security footage captured images of a naked 21-year-old man who's accused of throwing himself into a mini-van and charging at a second vehicle in Anaheim.