Defend Your Ride
“I actually inherited it from my grandfather. It was his car.” – Gary and his Mercedes-Benz
KNX 1070 took an in-depth look at the city of Irvine on Aug. 24 as part of its ongoing series “KNX on Your Corner.”
“I like everything under the hood, power.” – Ed and his Dodge Ram
“My first love is Volvo.” – Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800S
“You get the old little hand up. I know you got that car and you know I got one.” – Fayanne and her Mini Cooper S
“My personal license plate on it says, ‘I love lemon pie’ because it’s bright yellow.” – Gary and his Ford Sedan Delivery
“My grandson loves riding in the car.” – Peter and his Lexus RX
“I don’t like it when people call a car a ‘she.’ I just think cars should be more masculine.” – Katie and her Audi A4
“I love red. Love, love, love!” – Maria and her Honda Accord
“We’ve tried Silver Bullet, but it’s not really taking.” – Lauren and her Honda Accord
“It’s just a really low stress option for me.” – Arienne on traveling in mass transit
“My two and a half year-old daughter always thinks that every Prius is daddy’s car.” – Ken and his Toyota Prius
“I try to [car] dance at people instead of just dancing by myself.” – Sarah and her Mazda3
“I love that I can take the top off.” – Ryan and his Jeep Wrangler
“I wanted an eco-friendly car that had a little bit of luxury.” – Jason and his Audi A3 TDI
- General Motors Tops Latest JD Power Quality StudyDetroit brand leapfrogs perinnial leaders Toyota and Honda.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.