A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Tesla says that the majority of its showrooms don’t sell. They simply share information. Not everyone is buying it.
Sales of compacts and subcompacts have surged by a whopping 49.9 percent over the past year.
Thousands of motorists may be driving cars and trucks installed with dangerous counterfeit air bags.
Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Fiat 500C and says it makes people smile.
A new government study found that drunk driving among U.S. teens is declining due to gas prices.
In politics, there are plenty of “third-rail” topics that candidates try to avoid. Seniors driving is one of them.
Gas prices rose another 19.2 cents overnight in what’s believed to be the largest price increase within a 24-hour period.
Southern Californians may not find relief at the gas pump any time soon, so here are a few tips to conserve fuel.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has weighed in on electric-car maker Tesla Motors: It’s a “loser.”
Sometimes there’s no correct decision about whether or not to stop when a traffic light turns yellow.
The Ryno, a one-wheeled vehicle, can more or less be ridden anywhere you can walk.
- Holiday Weekend Could Be Big For Car Companies, DealersCar dealers are expected to be busy this holiday weekend, as try to take advantage of consumers who are more willing to spend, and have more access to credit.
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.