9/11: 10 Years Later
- Home Section
- Teen Says She Was Sent Home After Refusing To Change Shirt School Thought Glorified Suicide
- 18 Hours And Counting: Deputies In Long Standoff With Armed Woman At Woodland Hills Mobile Home Park
- 4 Injured, Including 2 Suspects Who Reportedly Stole Vehicle, Crashed It During Pursuit In Century City
- Temecula High School Student Injured In Fall But Questions Remain On How Accident Occurred
Latest LA 9/11: 10 Years Later
A flight originating from Los Angeles International Airport had to be escorted by two military jets after a reported disturbance.
Police increased helicopter, boat and land patrols at the Port of Los Angeles in response to the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
Dozens of events across Southern California are set to mark the tenth anniversary of one of the darkest days in the nation’s history — the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on New York City and Washington, D.C.
It’s early in the morning on the 10th anniversary of the nation’s worst terrorist attacks, and John Wayne Airport starts to hum with the mundane rituals of airline travel.
Local artist and sculptor Patrick Vogel couldn’t forget 9/11.
CBS2 / KCAL9–09/10/2011
- CBS2/KCAL9 Managing Editor Pete Wilgoren Shares His Memories CBS2 / KCAL9–09/10/2011
- CSI: NY To Pay Tribute To 9/11 During Season 8 Premiere 09/10/2011
- LA Remains On High Alert With Anniversary Of 9/11 Looming 09/10/2011
- Pat Harvey Shares Her Memories CBS2 / KCAL9–09/09/2011
- Pete Demetrioiu Shares His Memories KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–09/09/2011
- CBS To Broadcast ‘9/11: 10 Years Later’ On Sunday To Mark Anniversary CBS2 / KCAL9–09/09/2011
- LA Deputy Fire Chief Recalls Deployment To Ground Zero After 9/11 KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–09/09/2011
- Kent Shocknek Shares His Memories CBS2 / KCAL9–09/06/2011
- Charles Feldman Shares His Memories KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO–09/06/2011