Alameda Produce Market
785 Bay St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
A parking garage for more than 4,000 cars is available at ROW DTLA and offers 2 hours free parking.
From tasty Vietnamese sandwiches, ribs, and other exotic cuisine to fresh produce and desserts like donuts and churros, Smorgasburg offers anything you could want.
- Banh Oui – Vietnamese cuisine, including pork belly banh mi sandwiches and more.
- Black Sugar Ribs Co.– BBQ galore! Enjoy smoked meats like pulled pork, chicken, as well as ribs and much more.
- Cheezus – bite into delicious grilled cheese sandwiches made with high quality ingredients
- Bumble Crumpets – these aren’t your typical British crumpets. Think macarons. Flavors include lucky charms, blueberry poptart, fruity pebbles, lemon, rose almond, cookies and cream and other inventive flavors!
- Elias Produce – a newcomer, Elias offers the best fresh produce ranging from strawberries, watermelon, blueberries and pink lemon blueberries to cherries and much more.
- Churro Boss – who doesn’t love a good churro? Churro Boss offers the best bite sized ones around with toppings including guava, chocolate, condensed milk, fresh strawberries and dulce de leche!
- Donut Friend – Donut Friend has become one of the best spots for creative and mouthwatering donuts in the city. At Smorgasburg, enjoy a variety of donuts that go above and beyond the normal types.
- Chinese Laundry – classic Chinese dishes re-imagined in a modern and inventive way. Try one of their specialty bowls, which are a great balance of protein, vegetables and carbs.
- Hot Star Chicken – fried chicken breast with a Taiwanese twist.
- Goa Taco – This NYC transplant serves up tasty paratha tacos (instead of corn or flour tortillas, paratha’s are buttery, flaky versions where meat, and other ingredients are added).
- The Jolly Oyster – enjoy fresh oysters (specializing in Pacific and Kumamoto oysters).
- Lade Slush Co – cool off with all natural fruit slushies in many flavors.
- Lobsterdamus – all things lobster! Lobster rolls and much more. Only the finest wild-caught lobsters from Maine.
- Shrimp Daddy – Hawaiian style garlic butter shrimp!
- Raw Juicery – stock up on essential juices for your cleanse or just for the sake of being healthy.
- Nomad Truck – delicious sandwiches filled with meats, greens and more, Spanish fried chicken burgers, and more.
- PopdUp – all natural teas made from fruits, herbs and raw sugar.
- Sticky Rice on Wheels – serving authentic and origina Thai street food (also find them at the Grand Central Market).
- Wanderlust Creamery – artisanal ice cream with unique names and flavors. Sticky rice + mango, smoky road (swirls of housemade vanilla bean marshmallow with almonds) and much more!