Rapper Accuses Russell Crowe Of Calling Her ‘N-Word’, Spitting On Her At Party

BEVERLY HILLS (CBSLA.com) — Police are investigating a feud between Russell Crowe and Rapper Azealia Banks, who claimed the actor roughed her up and threw her out of his dinner party at the Beverly Hills Hotel Saturday night, TMZ reported.

The 52 year-old actor had invited 10 people over for dinner and to listen to music. One of his guests, rapper/actor RZA, brought Banks along.

Witnesses said Banks laughed at and made fun of the actor’s choice in music. When another guest told her to pipe down, witnesses said Banks physically threatened her and Crowe then used “N” word.

When Banks was about to throw a glass at guests, Crowe grabbed her in a bear hug and carried her out of the suite, TMZ reported.

But Banks told a different story. On her Facebook page, she wrote: “To recap my night, I went to a part [party] at Russell crowes suite , at which he called me a n…., chocked me, threw me out and spat at me. Last night was one of the hardest nights of sleep I’ve had in a long time. The men in the room allowed it to happen. I feel terrible today.”

Banks’ rep wrote on Twitter that she is distraught and shocked.

RZA himself said Banks was the one who used the “N” word, not Crowe.

CBS2/KCAL9’s Rachel reached out to Crowe’s publicist for comment but has not heard back.

1. Lu Johnson says:

Azalea Banks is a foul-mouthed piece of human refuse. She is anti-everything good and respectable. She uses this ‘persona’ as an attempt to fuel her ‘music’ career. She will attack anyone and everyone.

She screams RACIST RANTS constantly on her Twitter page. Go there and look.

The fact that the media is somehow ‘fawning’ her as a supposed ‘victim’ here is LAUGHABLE, and shows how pandering it is.

Azalea Banks: You berated me and called me names too, on Twitter a year ago. Today you will be seen for the racist C that you are, little girl. I hope you learn a valuable lesson in how to treat people with respect.

1. ZumaMom says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack around screen names

1. jim says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also gave me free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and try to lick your nuts, like I do to Trump, nobama, GROWAPAIR, KELVIN STEPHENS, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me

2. ZumaMom says:

Hey Lu Johnson, I need to borrow your ball sack

2. jim says:

lol just another ghetto rat who cannot socialize without violence

3. ZumaMom says:

When will people learn, when blacks are around you are going to have issues, violence and chaos. They love the drama, they crave it.
    We are not all equal, we are not all the same. DNA matters.