Some South LA Residents Fed Up With Piles Of Trash Strewn All Over Their Neighborhood

SOUTH LOS ANGELES ( — Some South Los Angeles residents said they are fed up with the growing piles of trash that litters their neighborhood.

Ashley Allen documented on Facebook the garbage that is strewn all over the streets, block after block.

“This is what my son has to look at every morning,” Allen said. “The amount of trash that’s been there, the illegal activity that’s been there. It’s just been kind of hard on all of us around here.”

She said the homeless have even figured out how to steal electricity.

“They were definitely drawing power. So when you would come through the alley at night, you would see lights. You know they weren’t flashlights. You would see a cord that was running through several different poles that they had inside of there,” Allen explained.

Another neighbor said as quickly as police shut the popular homeless encampment down, it popped back up. “This is ongoing. It’s like you clean it up; 60 seconds later, it’s back,” said a neighborhood who would only identified herself as “Missy.”

Los Angeles city and county officials are both calling the homeless problem an emergency. The city council said the homeless population has jumped 11 percent in the past year.

Allen and her neighbors said they are sympathetic but want city leaders to do something about the issue.

“They’ll come and make a big thing but they don’t follow through. And not following through, you just leave it looking like this, over, over and over. It’s past crazy,” Missy added.

The council member who represents the area said he is well aware of the problem and hopes Proposition HHH will pass and provide the funds needed to address the homeless issue.

1. Wharfplank says:

This is what Leftwingers do to their cities. Be warned.

1. Hillary RapeEnabler says:

Hope and Change. Elect Hillary and watch LA become Somalia. Couldn’t happen to a nicer place.

1. JackBootedThug says:

2. The Republicans, Russians and Donald Trump are to blame. Social Justice for BLM. Reparations from whites now. Go Obama and Hillary.

1. That Guy says:

HA HA HA HA! Almost 8 years we’ve suffered with Barack, but it’s someone elses fault. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

2. you are the perfect little leftwinger, always find someone ELSE to blame.

3. NorthenCARocks says:

4. Ozzonelayyer says:

You are either being very sarcastic or a total leftist idiot. Which is it?

1. bob smitty (@bobbob7896) says:

I’m a “expletive” butt licker. NO Hillary Clinton 2016!!! I back Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!!

I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH and I lick Trump nuts.

5. Vegas Gal says:

Uhh – you’re from CA, right ?!?

3. Tccd says:

Voting has consequences. You got what you voted for so you have no right to complain about homeless illegals trashing your little slice of paradise.

Trump, Pence, and a Fence 2016

4. ipso_facto says:

5. Rick Darick says:

not to worry, liberal LA residents. your liberal city council’s coming to the rescue with proposition H. because raising taxes is what liberal governments do instead of actually fixing problems.

1. rebrad2014 says:

You deplorables are all alike. I can’t wait for your just punishment.

1. interventor says:

So, what retribution are you awaiting? Going to do it personally, or rely upon some sort of illegal government action?
        Une vieux deplorable

2. rebrad2014 says:

I don’t need to do anything personally except to vote for Hillary and vote often. The government will take care of it and punish the deplorable rednecks. With an attitude like yours, interventor, I’m sure you will make the list.

2. azarkhan says:

Anyone who voted for Democrats needs to stfu. You got what you voted for.

6. rebrad2014 says:

These poor people have no place to go. We need to raise taxes and take the homes of these ugly deplorables as punishment to give to the homeless and poor migrants.

1. JackBootedThug says:

So, how many are YOU helping out? Yeah, thought so.

2. Deplorable Infidel says:

The future of America is what Venezuela looks like today if we keep electing Democrats. You like that idea?

7. That Guy says:

But Barack and his water-bearer media keep insisting that the economy and the job situation has never been better in the history of our country, and that Barack is the greatest thins since sliced bread.

Someone’s lying.

8. Frank Hagen says:

The keyword in this episode is: Sympathetic.

The Hobos are there, because someone feels sorry for them… They know it, and take advantage of it.

You want to get rid of hobos?

Don’t feed ’em… Don’t give ’em money.

When the free ride is over, they’ll disappear.

9. qaneighbor says:

Same thing here in Leftist Liberal Seattle. Drugs and addiction issues are fueling this.

10. Joe E in the IE says:

Sow. Reap. Repeat.

11. Madd Dogg says:

This is what Hillary wants to do to the entire US. More immigration, higher taxes, less jobs, sanctuary cities, open borders. This is just another example of the Liberal Utopia. I’ll bet that Liberals will tell you they can fix it if you just let them raise taxes some more.

12. Jess says:

13. HonoredCitizen says:

Why not leave a few dumpsters in these neighborhoods? Portable toilets? Oh, of course… toooooo expensive! Not with my tax dollars! Besides, it might encourage them! There’s nothing quite like the moralizing of nice white people about poverty.

1. interventor1 says:

Probably because the dumpsters would be used as housing.

2. JackBootedThug says:

You’re volunteering to place them in YOUR neighborhood? Oh, wait…didn’t think so. It’s nice to be all magnanimous when it doesn’t involve YOUR backyard.

14. Smile says:

If the media wasn’t corrupt this is what they’d call them, and they’d have reported on the explosion of them appearing around the country since the boy king took office.

15. Looks like the liberal left policy’s have worked well in Los Angeles.

16. Chris Guy says:

A shining example of Leftism.

17. Sigmund says:

This is liberal success. You guys just make sure u keep voting democratic.

18. You like your America, you can keep your America….maybe.

19. Dave Hill says:

Idiot voters elect corrupt politicians which hire criminal government employees.

20. libertarian4freedom says:

3d world mindset………..slum mentality……..illegals…………CA needs to wake up…..They too stupid to realize that they have actually what they have been voting for for years……If LA wants to see CHANGE they need to vote REPUBLICAN.

21. suibne says:

you got what you wanted….now shut up.

22. seanster77 says:

When you have 8 years of democratic policy, you have many millions more homeless. It was the same at the end of Clinton’s term. Every street median. Every corner.

23. Ben Dover says:

Keep voting for democrats and things will improve. LOL.

24. what did you expect from Obama’s illegals?

25. Dave Doyle says:

Vote democratic much? Like open borders. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. The coming decades will see dramatic decline.

26. iambicpentamaster says:

California is the flagship Democrat dystopia.

27. Roy Schroeder says:

Illegal immigration has consequences as does voting for liberal Democrats. The Democrats are cool w/this happening in black neighborhoods. But, but, not where the Democrat representatives and Governor live. Prop HHH will encourage more homeless peeps to come to CA.. Good for the other 49. Go for it, u guys can have them all.

28. jeff says:

day-by-day, we take another step closer to becoming Venezuela

29. Michael Bol says:

‘Some’ residents are fed up? All are! Why do we pay taxes to fund these homeless? This is what people voted for and now you must live with it, but we all suffer. Vote Trump

30. David Alster says:

It will get a lot worse when another 1 million illegals flood into California next year.

31. Jason Blotsky says:

And if Hillary wins, she said she will go above and beyond Obama’s liberal immigration plan, amnesty in her 1st 100 days. Illegals will be flooding the border for her policy. It will only get worse

32. interventor1 says:

Every large city and state that has experience decades of Democrat maladministration have been destroyed. Wise up!

33. Dusty Rhodes says:

The darker side of diversity.

34. Bruce Gregory says:

What’s the problem? It’s simply turning into the Third World home the residents have been accustomed to. Don’t blame the homeless for all of the mess.

35. sue says:

California voters seem to want third world riffraff…so what they get is living in the third world.

36. Joe says:

Ha, ha, ha; residents who elect progs to run their lives year after year deserve the things that progs give them, good and hard; homeless, freeloaders, high taxes, free medical care for illegal immigrants, low-paying jobs (if there are any jobs at all), high, unfunded government pensions, bigger government, restricted liberty, blah, blah, blah. Sux to be them, but they made their beds; time to lie in them and wallow.

37. wheezygeezer says:

I would suggest loading up all the homeless, ship them to Detroit and allow them to take over the abandoned homes there. See problem solved, the homeless would now have homes.

38. NorthenCARocks says:

Homeless? How dare you assume their residential identity. Maybe they are domicile fluid nomads. Did anyone ask them their pronoun? Trigger warning! And geeze, if you don’d like the homless open the door to you wasteful 2500 sq ft mansions. FREE HOUSING IS A RIGHT!

39. Hyon says:

The Progressive Utopia you have dreamed for is realized. What more Vote for Hillary.

40. Richard in Dallas says:

If Hillary gets elected you will see a new definition of “dysfunctional country”.

41. Len says:

Obamunism, liberalism, The Church of Lucifrenism.

42. Doesn’t D-Con make a Homeless Rid-Bgone poison?

43. E.T. says:

Garcettie’s Los Angeles in Browns California in Obama’s america. It’s not just south LA. It’s under every over pass. Every Ally. It has just gotten terrible in the last two years.

44. Jane Ricci says:

And while the homeless population grows…Emperor Brown is fiddling, while L.A. burns. He is still focusing on his billion dollar high speed rail. This will allow the homeless to travel between San Francisco and L.A. as the weather gets colder.

45. David Olson says:

It probably wouldn.t look as bad if all these neighbors who are complaining would actually do something like pick up one little piece of trash each day. But no, someone else needs to do it.

46. Ozzonelayyer says:

Now you understand why those of us that live outside of LA don’t want to go near LA besides the horrendous traffic problems.

47. Jimmy S. says:

Quit complaining. You all voted for this garbage! No laws. What’s the problem. I’m getting out of Los Angeles in the near future. The “City of Angels” has become the “City of Demons” out of control.

48. Usuk Dixon says:

lol, you turn your city into a shyte hole, and then turn around and complain it’s a shyte hole? go cornhole yourselves, losers🙂

49. vinkothebear says:

unfortunately it is the complainers that move to a new city and vote in more of the same.

50. It simply is not possible in a state that has been controlled lock stock and barrel by DEMOCRAT, socialists sine the 50’s would be in this situation? The land of milk and peace, beads, in the same state of affairs as DETROIT, BALTIMORE, DC, CHICAGO,,,etc etc etc….Ruled by socialists to ruin,,garbage and moral decay…….but we are supposed to be worried about trumps language?

51. Aleric says:

Welcome to Mexico City

52. Not Chicken Little says:

But…but this is exactly what you have voted for, when you voted Democrat!

53. RapistBillC says:

LEFTISM had destroyed our nation. The MONSTER HILLARY will make it TEN TIMES WORSE.

54. Willie Williams says:

Learn to swim.

F smiley glad-hands
    With hidden agendas.
    F these dysfunctional,
    Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

55. This is nothing new with the liberals running the state. They may gripe and complain then vote for Hillary. It just shows the stupidity of most of CA. voters.

56. Troy Dynes says:

The people of LA need to be less judgemental and more tolerant of these individuals of leisure. Open up your homes and invite them in.

1. Willie Williams says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack around screen names

1. Usuk Dixon says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also gave me free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and try to lick your nuts, like I do to Trump, nobama, GROWAPAIR, KELVIN STEPHENS, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me🙂

57. Bob Roberton says:

Good, I’m glad you’re unhappy. That’s what you get for voting for Communists.

1. Hillary RapeEnabler says:

who is unhappy? let me know because I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH and I still lick butt holes🙂

58. bvikay says:

Well. Go out and pick up the trash. That’s the way I was raised in a clean middle class neighborhood. Doesn’t matter where the trash came from. Go pick it up!! I live in a upper middle class neighborhood today as a retiree. I still pick up trash on the street in front of my house and my neighbors house. Guess what? No trash in my neighborhood. Trash truck comes by once a week because I pay him to. Get a life.

59. dogsrock2 says:

Come on L.A. open up your homes. You love these people. Liberals like you are always lecturing to us on how caring you all are. so open up those liberal homes and take care of these people.

60. Dave Gardner says:

Welcome to the high life in the Peoples Democratic Socialist Repūbic of Kalifornication

61. San Francisco is looking more and more like a third world country…more homeless than any other city in the USA. Why don’t the politicians do something about it? Used to be a great city!

62. california deserves to be turned into a third-world $hit-hole. Now all it needs is the Big One, so it will slide off into the Pacific & take all the trash with it.

Comments are closed.