Man Caught On Camera Punching Woman Outside Venice Store Surrenders

VENICE (CBSLA.com) — A man caught on camera knocking a woman to the ground outside a Venice grocery store has been arrested.

Michael Fino, 44, turned himself in Tuesday and was booked on suspicion of felony battery, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

Security video captured the attack about 7:30 p.m. Sept. 25 near the intersection of Pacific and Winward avenues, where the man was seen punching the woman during an argument, said Sgt. Gregory Probst.

Before the assault, the suspect was talking to a homeless man when the victim told him to leave the homeless man alone, Probst said.

The two later ran into each other in the store. When they stepped outside, the woman was punched and knocked to the ground.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Yeah, I’m KELVIN STEPHEN. I’m a hardened thug. I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also give you free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name, like I did to nobama, America, and everyone else I hate.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

YEAH, I’M PU$SY MIKE AND AS EVERYONE CAN SEE I’M A REAL COWARDLY PIECE OF M0NKEY SHlT AND I POST WITH GROWAPAIR’S SCREEN NAME TO PROVE IT.

1. Concerned Citizen says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also gave me free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and try to lick your nuts, like I do to Trump, nobama, GROWAPAIR, KELVIN STEPHENS, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me

But all of you already know this

2. Edward Word says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack around screen names

2. Kelvin Stephens says:

1. Joe Blow says:

But all of you already know this

1. Marco says:

But all of you already know this

2. Concerned Citizen says:

1. Deplorable FolksⓂ️ (@RightFolks) says:

I’m a “expletive” butt licker. NO Hillary Clinton 2016!!! I back Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!!

I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH and I lick Trump nuts.