Hundreds Gather For Police Protest In South LA

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A large group of protesters gathered at the intersection of Western Ave and 108th street on Sunday night in order to protest the latest police shooting in Los Angeles.

The protest occurs one day after the death of 18-year-old Carnell Snell Jr. just a block away from the site of the protest.

People at the protest eventually started to vandalize nearby businesses, and one person even performed donuts on the street with their vehicles.

Other people were seen attempting to stop the vandalism.

This protest allegedly comes after a candlelight vigil was held nearby for Snell Jr.

As of 9:30 p.m. the protest fizzled out as only a small group of people were able to be seen from our chopper.

Police and several patrol cars remained at the scene.

Comments

1. Nina Brown says:

Unfortunately, people use tragic events such as this to act utterly ignorant which takes the focus off the main issue which is unarmed blacks being murdered by police officers. As I watched the video one could clearly see these individuals are teenagers that are running a muck in the streets. They will look for any reason to vandalize and destroy their community. Hopefully, the police will be able to find the individuals who vandalized the businesses and use the license plate to find the idiot doing donuts in the street and charge them with the crimes that they have committed. Also, if this shooting was unjust than the officer or officers involved need to be charged as well. When will the killing of black men and women end. The police departments have become nothing more than the KKK uncovered.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

That coming from KELVIN the DICCKLESS BIPOLAR INTERNET BTCH that hides under a rock with its daddy’s nuts up its butt

1. Nina Brown says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE the BIPOLAR INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also gave me free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and try to lick your nuts, like I do to Trump, nobama, GROWAPAIR, KELVIN STEPHENS, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me

But all of you already know this

2. Carmen in Cali says:

PU$SY MIKE, we saw KELVIN STEPHENS call you out for being such a “BTCH” but you’re always busy with your daddy’s nuts up your butt and using GROWAPAIR’S screen name.

2. Carmen in Cali says:

Can you let us know which freeways are going to be affected by this? Esp if it’s going to be around rush hour? Thank you!!!

3. GROWAPAIR says:

Hillary Clinton 2016!!! She is backed by Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!!

I’m GROWAPAIR and I endorse Hillary Clinton, but you all already know this!

4. Nina Brown says:

I saw the video on TV and at 1st the robber looked white, and I said to myself, “finally a white criminal clearly seen commiitting a vicious cowardly violent crime!” But then they said it happened in Boyle Heights so that automatically excludes Caucasians… They probably pulled the video after finding out the criminal was not white… I have a theory that most criminals are actually white, but they are expert at disguising themselves as other races so the cops arrest and prosecute innocent people simply because they look like the disguised criminals…

1. Carmen in Cali says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

5. Yes, a car doing donuts is so much more important than yet another police murder of a young Black man. I’m so glad they keep putting the focus where it should be. smfh

1. Nina Brown says:

’m a “expletive” butt licker. NO Hillary Clinton 2016!!! I back Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!!

I’m PU$SY MIKE the INTERNET BlTCH and I lick trump nuts and I’ll lick yours if you let me.

1. Carmen in Cali says: