Former ‘Power Rangers’ Actor Pleads Not Guilty To Murder

LANCASTER (AP) — A former “Power Rangers” actor charged with stabbing his California roommate to death with a sword has pleaded not guilty to murder.

City News Service says Ricardo Medina entered the plea in Lancaster. He could face 26 years to life in prison if convicted.

Prosecutors say Medina stabbed Joshua Sutter several times in the abdomen last year at their house in Green Valley, a mountain town north of Los Angeles.

The two allegedly were arguing over Medina’s girlfriend.

Authorities say after the attack, Medina called 911 and waited for police to arrive.

Medina played the Red Lion Wild Force Ranger on “Power Rangers Wild Force” in 2002. He was the voice of Deker on “Power Rangers Samurai” in 2011 and 2012.

(Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

1. GROWAPAIR says:

What does a “woman dressed as a man” look like, asshat?

1. TG says:

You should know. And if you don’t, go look at your Daddy asshat.

1. TG says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE the INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also give you free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and lick nuts, like I did to nobama, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me

2. TG says:

Everyone knows I too much of a PU$SY BlTCH to crawl out from under my rock and show you how I look.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Epic fail on the post, as usual, DICCKLESS.

2. Kelvin Stephens says:

LMAO … MOR0N BlTCH

2. TG says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names