Online Personality Charged With Felony Vandalism After Being Accused Of Filing False Police Report

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com)  —   The  LA County District Attorney’s office has filed a felony vandalism charge against an online personality they said filed a fake police report and told authorities he had been beaten and attacked by three men in West Hollywood last June.

Calum McSwiggan, who is known for his online posts and videos, has been charged with vandalism for suggesting the men also damaged a Lexus which they said he damaged.

The DA said original charges were dismissed Thursday to make way for a newly filed felony case.

On Monday, the 26-year-old McSwiggan, pleaded not guilty to one felony count of vandalism over $400 damage and one misdemeanor count of [filing a] false report to a peace officer.

RELATED LINK: YouTube Personality Charged With Making False Report Of Hate Crime At WeHo Bar

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 7 at the Los Angeles County Superior Court, Airport branch.

According to the felony complaint, McSwiggan damaged the car mirror and bumper of a vehicle on June 27. The defendant then is alleged to have falsely reported to police that he had been beaten by the vehicle’s driver and two other men, the DA said.

McSwiggan had several broken teeth in the “attack” and said three men gay bashed him outside the popular bar, The Abbey.  Officials said his wounds — he also needed stitches in his head — were self-inflicted. They said he used a pay phone inside the sheriff’s station to cause the damage to his face.

The defendant — a YouTube star and gay rights activist — faces a possible maximum sentence of three years and six months in county jail if convicted of the charges.

The case remains under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, West Hollywood Station.

Comments

1. E. Nora Amrani says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE I’m the INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also give you free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and lick nuts, like I did to nobama, America, and everyone else I hate.

1. Achmed Spumoni says:

Wipe that s megma from the corners of your mouth Amrani. It’s disgusting.

1. That Guy says:

Hillary R Clinton 2016!!! She is backed by Black Lives Matter and the LGBT community. Love Trumps Hate!!! I feel like a natural woman. Can I use the female bathroom?

I’m PU$SY MIKE and I lick Trump butt hole

2. GROWAPAIR says:

I’m GROWAPAIR and I endorse Hillary Clinton

1. That Guy says:

You must be kidding me. Hillary cares NOT for any gay people, any black people or any other (insert favorite ‘favored’ class here). Period. The END. Hillary cares about ……HILLARY.

1. john says:

She has supported Saudi Arabia with a good track record of breeding terrorists, executing gays, and mistreating women if I am correct. Why does the media not talk about this?

2. Achmed Spumoni says:

Yeah, I’m PU$SY MIKE I’m the INTERNET BlTCH . I don’t like woods or south siders. I was picked up for criminal threats, and got a beat down in the process. Robert Hale got me a plea deal. They segregate “gays” and I learned about Allah in there. They also give you free meds. Go for it. Be careful, or I’ll hijack your name and lick nuts, like I did to Trump, nobama, America, and everyone else I hate and who b1tch slapped me

2. Achmed Spumoni says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

3. Hopefully he gets a nice welcome party from the convicts inside..

1. Jack Crabb says:

He would love to play hide-the-salami with the inmates. Did you forget that he’s a peter-puffer?

4. Carlos Danger says:

McSwiggan!

5. About 90% of the supposed anti-gay and anti-minority “attacks” — especially on campus — are frauds. They are false flag attacks where you lie to hurt your political opposition. Think of an avowed Marxist wearing a KKK outfit to a Trump rally. ALL many people see is the white hood at the Trump rally. They are unable to think outside of the box. Another example. More than 99% of the most hateful comments made on line by “conservatives” — are actually liberals in disguise. Even Dana Perino falls for this. If this is all they have to do to take away the country — maybe we don’t deserve it?

6. rugburner says:

Just your typical leftist liar that is so effing sick in the head he will beat himself up to blame conservatives. But a real rape victim describes how hitlery threatened her to be silent over her husband raping her…and silence. Leftism is a cancer and needs to be cut out.

7. da beatdown says:

It’s not gay sex if you beat the little f@99ot up afterwards.

1. That Guy says:

Sounds like the voice of experience, ladies and gentlemen. Like that sort of thing, do ya?

1. da beatdown says:

8. Peter York says:

ARRR! Tiz McSwiggen I be!

9. Gays do this all the time I’m sick of it

1. da beatdown says:

10. Yarply Twelve says:

they do this all the time. They are sick people. Why else would they do this to themselves just to falsely accuse others? Sick.

11. john says:

He should be punished but might this not be over the top? Pedos, murderers and drug pushers have gotten less.

12. Achmed Spumoni says:

West Hollywood, ya gotta love it. The EMT’s have to carry epi-phalli to insert rectally into hissy fit patients. The hissy is epedemic in W Hollyweird among gay Times subscribers ever since Clinton’s poll numbers have tanked.

13. George says:

Make an example of these people.

14. Sigmund says:

Oh a self loathing dishonest gay person. Shocking.

15. joseph b. lowell says:

Beat himself up. That’s some Fight Club craziness there. I wonder if he has a Tyler Durden split personality.

16. Bill Williams says:

He just wants a chance to check out the prison showers.
    Poopushers uber alles, and all that.

Comments are closed.