Suspect In Custody After Leading Officers On Pursuit From West LA Through Grapevine

LOS ANGELES ( — Officers Wednesday afternoon took a suspect into custody at the end of a pursuit that began on the northbound 405 Freeway and continued along the 5 Freeway through the Grapevine.

California Highway Patrol officers began following the Mercedes sedan on the northbound 405 Freeway in West Los Angeles shortly after 3 p.m.

The pursuit continued along the northbound 405 Freeway into the San Fernando Valley and then the 5 Freeway through the Newhall Pass and into the Castaic area.

The suspect then led officerduststorm Suspect In Custody After Leading Officers On Pursuit From West LA Through Grapevines through a dense dust storm near the Grapevine, creating severely limited visibility.

The dust storm abated at about 4:45 p.m. and the chase continued through the Wheeler Ridge area, north of the Grapevine.

The suspect pulled into a gas station north of the Grapevine at about 5 p.m. and appeared to be refueling.surre Suspect In Custody After Leading Officers On Pursuit From West LA Through Grapevine

The suspect exited the car briefly and then got back in.

CHP officers pulled up to the gas station and the suspect surrendered to officers.

The chase began when CHP officers received a call from police in Inglewood that the car was connected to an investigation into an act of vandalism at a hotel in that city.

1. Pippi Detman says:

There’s a pursuit, we get it, but why does it have to be continuously shown? Seriously! Every freakin’ news channel is showing this pursuit, regular programming is off and we all know the ending. Why can’t you get it together and stop showing it? Or if you must, put it in a little window on the bottom of the screen, you seem to be able to do that when promoting your own shows.

1. Donald Trump says:

PU$SY MIKE, thanks for licking our butt holes, the GOP needs more losers like you

1. Paul Castrataro says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so I lick BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

2. Diane Walls says:

Can your studio newspersons say. UM…UH You know and AAAA any more. They talk like teens. Stupid sounding. Stop the ums

3. Paul Castrataro says:

Why do Los Angeles news stations insist on providing a blow-by-blow of situations like this? This is not news. It is worth a two-minute interruption to state the story, and then an update when the situation ends. This is not a hostage situation, a threatening fire, or even, God help us, an OJ pursuit. This is journalism run amok, a terrible waste of time and resources, and is essentially uninteresting, and not informative.

1. lance pierson says:

So, swim back to Me-Hee-Co, beyotch

4. I don’t want to see this sh**!! I want to see Judge Judy! Why do ya’ll insist on showing this! It only encourages a**holes to do this!

5. lance pierson says:

I am missing Judge Judy for this???? I am ticked off.

1. Paul Castrataro says:

PU$SY MIKE, because of your tongue my butt hole is licked off, my beyotch

1. lance pierson says:

Clinton 2016, Go Girl!!!!!

6. Cris says:

Did they get him when he pulled over for gas? I missed the end of the feed

1. Pippi Detman says:

PU$SY MIKE, your tongue didn’t miss my butt end

7. This pursuit is uncalled for. Vandalizing a hotel room, or not paying for gas? Taxpayers are paying for this. A car hijacking, robbery or something that might endanger the public, then that would be justified.