Candlelight Vigil Held For 3 Victims Of Fullerton Triple Homicide

FULLERTON (  —   Stunned and grieving, family and friends of three people killed in a triple homicide in Fullerton held a vigil Sunday evening in front of the home where they died.

KCAL9’s Jeff Nguyen spoke to the distraught friends and family.

The bodies were discovered Saturday inside the home on Gilbert Drive.

On Sunday, police announced the arrests of three suspects — two men in their 20s, and a 17-year-old female. Police would not confirm if the teen is the biological daughter of one of the victims.

The friends and family wanted Nguyen to relate how tragic the murders are — each one of the victims leaves behind children.

An entire community came out to offer their support. There were candles, homemade notes, flowers. The mourners sang and prayed.

RELATED LINK: Fullerton Police Arrest 3 In Triple Homicide Including 17-Year-Old Female

Police declined to say how the victims died. But the mother of 28-year-old Arthur William Boucher said he was shot to death.

“We’re just going to miss him so, so much,” she said, “So much.”

Boucher’s family said he was trying to get on his feet financially and that he would periodically stay at the home of his good friend Jennifer Goodwill Yost, 39, and her husband, Christopher Yost, 34.

The couple had two young daughters, ages 6 and 9, who were also in the house. Police said the 6-year-old was the one who called 911 for help on Saturday morning saying her parents were dead.

Their older sister, Jennifer, 17, was reported missing from the home. While police would not confirm that she was the teen who is under arrest for the murders, neighbors told Nguyen she had been recently fighting with her mother and step-father.

Police announced they have arrested two men — 21-year-old Josh Acosta, of Fort Irwin, and 25-year-old Frank Felix, of Sun Valley, as suspects in the triple homicide. Police did not say what linked them to the victims or why they were considered prime suspects.

“I heard there were problems with this 17-year-old girl,” said Boucher’s mother, “and her parents weren’t allowing her to date this boy. I don’t know which boy.”

Boucher’s family said he leaves behind a 5-year-old son.

“I haven’t told him [that his dad was dead] yet,” she said.

A GoFundMe account was set up to pay funeral expenses for the Yost family. Click here for more information.








One Comment

  1. jasmine says: …. this is the gofundme page for Arthur William Boucher …. can you please post… thank you

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio
Follow Us On Twitter

Listen Live