Fullerton Police Find 3 Adults Dead In Home After Child Calls For Help, Teen Missing From House

FULLERTON (CBSLA.com) — Police are investigating the scene of a triple homicide in Fullerton Saturday that was reported by a child who had indicated that her parents had “died.”

After receiving the 911 call at about 8:21 a.m. Saturday, Fullerton police discovered three dead adults – two men and a woman — in a home in the 400 block of South Gilbert Street, Fullerton police spokesman Sgt. Jon Radus said.

The cause of their deaths were not immediately known. Two children were found in the residence unharmed.

On Saturday evening, Fullerton PD Detectives announced that a third juvenile, 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost, who  resides at the home, is missing.

(credit: Fullerton Police Department)

(credit: Fullerton Police Department)

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating Katlynn, who is now described as a “Missing/At Risk Person.”

CBS2’s Adrianna Weingold reported from the scene.

Officers told her the victims have significant, obvious signs of trauma.

Neighbors are understandably concerned.

“We don’t know  who it was [who did this], if they [suspects] are still on the loose,” said Amber Weinmueller.

“We’re all in shock,” said Margaret Rodriguez, “We can’t believe it. it’s too close to home.”

Neighbors told Weingold the family was social, would often sit outside at night and threw parties.

They also told her the little girl who called police is in the fourth grade and has two older siblings.

The missing Katlynn is believed to be one of those siblings. She is described as  approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 150 pounds. She has strawberry blonde hair and dark colored eyes.

Saturday evening officials told KCAL9’s Jennifer Kastner no weapons were found in the home.

They also told her that it is a triple homicide and not a murder-suicide.

Police stopped short of calling Katlynn a suspect in the murders.

Neighbors believed her parents are two of the dead but police would not confirm.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Kelly Thomas began using drugs in the fifth grade and had used LSD, pot, methamphetamine and alcohol. Kelly Thomas had suffered “organic impairment of cognitive functioning” because of his drug abuse.

1. Alice says:

And his “loving” parents were nowhere to be found until they saw $$$$ in their eyes. Profiting over their son’s death.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

DICCKLESS MIKE THE PU$SY DUMBFUK you deserve the SHlT beat out you, inbred PlSSHOLE butt licking coward

2. GROWAPAIR says:

1. medocadvikian says:

Says the ballsniffing punk b’yeoth ALWAYS hiding with its daddy’s ballz up its b’hole

2. Kelvin Stephens says:

We agree, but all the BlTCH, PU$SY MIKE, can do is hide under a rock with its daddy’s balls up its butt posting a lot of stupid.

3. Tyrone says:

You ain’t gonna do $hit internet tough. You tough, real tough until you smacked in your teeth. But your too much of a b!!tch to do anything so keep on talkin’ tough and hard like you’re some kind of gangsta.

3. medocadvikian says:

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so lick I BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

1. Kelvin Stephens says:

PU$SY MIKE everyone who doesn’t have you licking their butts b!tch slaps you, jerkoff

2. Tyrone says:

medocadvikianYou want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

3. Alice says:

2. Kelvin Stephens says:

Kelly Thomas was arrested in 2010 after an Anaheim fruit-stand vendor said he threw rocks at her, and later pleaded guilty to trespassing.

1. Tyrone says:

If I lick your b’holes will you stop b1tch slapping me?

1. Kelvin Stephens says: