Homesick Dog Escapes From Apple Valley Shelter Trying To Unite With Previous Owner

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Home is where the heart is.

For a German shepherd named Ginger, home is where she wanted to be.

Surveillance video at the Apple Valley Animal Shelter shows Ginger opening three doors to freedom.

Just days after she arrived, the homesick pooch made her brief but daring escape.

(credit: Apple Valley Animal Shelter)

(credit: Apple Valley Animal Shelter)

Animal Care Officers believe Ginger was busting out to go home. But sadly she was given up for adoption when her former owner became homeless.

He brought her to the shelter when he couldn’t care for her any longer.

Ginger was found days after her escape. She’s back there where shelter officials are trying to find a new owner to care for her.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

Hillary Clinton is one of the best prepared candidates to seek the presidency

I’m GROWAPAIR and I approve this message

1. Elyse Malmquist says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check the “ferry dust” coming from my butt. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR so lick I BUTTH0LES and jack off screen names

2. Elyse Malmquist says:

How old is Ginger, the German Shepard? I’m concerned about her, did she make it back to the shelter and how much would it be to adopt her?

3. Celeste Mead says:

I would love to have her.

1. GROWAPAIR says:

4. Ruth says:

Please we need to find a way to reunite the owner with his loyal dog!