Corona Police Announce Arrest Of Transient In Fatal Stabbing Of Woman At 99 Cents Store

CORONA (CBSLA.com)  —  Corona police have announced the arrest of a man Thursday in the fatal stabbing and beating of a woman at a 99 Cents Only Store.

Police were called to the store in the 700 block of South Main Street around 11 a.m. in response to a call about a man assaulting a woman.

Upon arrival, officers located an injured adult female who appeared to be stabbed and beaten. The unidentified woman was  taken to Corona Regional Hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries.

Officers detained a man believed to be responsible for the homicide about two blocks east of the crime scene. He was later identified as 54-year-old Steven Loia.

(credit: Corona Police Dept.)

(credit: Corona Police Dept.)

He is described as a transient.

Thursday evening, a vigil was held in the victim’s honor.

Loia will be transported to the Robert Presley Detention Center and booked on suspicion of homicide.

Investigators asked anyone with information to contact Corona Police Department Senior Detective Jesse Jurado by calling (951) 279-3628 or by emailing Jesse.Jurado@DiscoverCorona.com.

Comments

1. GROWAPAIR says:

ZumaMom, if you can get your head out of your butt maybe you can guess the color of this worthless LOSER.

1. ZumaMom says:

You want to know another thing about Transgender people. Well, you pu$sies think I need so much protection when I already get paid more licking buttlips than what most of you’ll ever see with or without these people. Jail is punishment, but constitutionally it can’t be “cruel or unusual,” so every time you brain dead pu$sies give in and vote for more tough on crime laws check from where the “ferry dust” is coming. Transgender is not sexual deviance, know your terms, dumba-$ses.

I’m MIKE, the Original Internet PU$SY BlTCH, I get b1tch slapped by GROWAPAIR and lick I BUTTH0LES

2. GROWAPAIR says:

DICCKLESS MIKE THE PU$SY DUMBFUK , you forgot to post how stupid you want everyone to say you are for using my screen name and previous post … BUTTLICKER BlTCH.

3. Harry says:

PU$SY MIKE, s’up

2. GROWAPAIR says:

I saw the video on TV and at 1st the robber looked white, and I said to myself, “finally a white criminal clearly seen commiitting a vicious cowardly violent crime!” But then they said it happened in Boyle Heights so that automatically excludes Caucasians… They probably pulled the video after finding out the criminal was not white… I have a theory that most criminals are actually white, but they are expert at disguising themselves as other races so the cops arrest and prosecute innocent people simply because they look like the disguised criminals…

1. GROWAPAIR says:

2. Kelvin Stephens says:

We ALL see DICCKLESS MIKE THE PU$SY DUMBFUK using GROWAPAIR’s screen name to post.

3. Rich says: