2017 Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County Race For The Cure

LOS ANGELES — Susan G. Komen’s Los Angeles County Race for the Cure will hold its annual event at Dodger Stadium on March 11.

This year’s race is expected to surpass last year’s record of 12,000 attendees, with more than 300 survivors in attendance and over 900 members on the largest corporate team.

MORE STORIES

Join Susan G. Komen Los Angeles County in creating a world without breast cancer.

Through events like the Los Angeles County Race for the Cure, Komen LA County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

To participate, call 310.575.3011 or visit http://komenlacounty.org/race.

Who is your inspiration when it comes to breast cancer or cancer in general? Who are you walking for?

Send us your message by video or post to #CBSLA. (No last names please, just initials.)

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Los Angeles

KNX 1070 Newsradio
Play.It
Follow Us On Twitter

Listen Live