STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Chef Vikki Krinsky from “Recipe Rehab” stopped by KCAL9 Friday to show how she prepares delicious VIP snacks that are easy and on-the-go!
Hectic schedules and unannounced guests have allowed Krinsky to develop easily prepared treats. Here are some recipes she shared:
- Snack 1: Guacamole (stuffed avocado) and jicama sticks with lime juice
- Snack 2: Cucumber boats with lemon zest, goat cheese, black pepper mixture and pistachio dust on top
- Snack 3: Feta cheese, watermelon cubes and fresh mint skewers
- Entree: Chia seed crusted ahi tuna with healthy coleslaw :celery, fennel, green apple, basil and apple cider vin dressing
- Dessert: Greek yogurt-based panna cotta with balsamic strawberries and fresh black pepper on top
“Recipe Rehab” airs Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. on CBS2.