Kari Feinstein Shared Some Cool Gifts Celebs Can Expect At Emmy Awards
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Kari Feinstein, Founder and CEO at Kari Feinstein Public Relations, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to show viewers some of the cool gifts celebs can expect at this year’s Emmy Awards.
She is also known for founding Kari Feinstein’s Style Lounge, one of the first and longest running “gift suites” catering to celebrities and major entertainment award ceremonies.
Here are some products Feinstein discussed:
- ILUV Selfy phone case
- Innergie LifeHub
- Black Lace Skin Jewelry
- Mary Grace Swimwear (reversible suits)
- USAOPOLY- The Selfie Game
- Antonio Villard Cigars
- Paragon – AK10
- Morinda – TruAge Age Therapy Gel
- Gardner and Gang children’s clothing line
- The Chroma Studio Salon – Hair products/essentials
- Sicky Eyewear
- Project Shoe – Online custom shoe design
- Inni Nails – digital art that can be transformed into nail art
- Project Treasure – keepsake chest filled with notes