Running On Empty: Water Source
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Charles Feldman joined KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO as an investigative reporter...Read More
- Southland Communities Conserve Water, Face Rate Hikes - As Californians reduced water consumption 27 percent last month compared with June 2013, three Southland communities made particularly dramatic reductions in water usage.
- California Water Usage Drops In June, Exceeds Governor’s Mandate - Californians continued to conserve water in June as a record-breaking heat wave swept throughout much of the state, officials said Thursday.
- Fountain Valley Earns Top Water Conservation Spot In Orange County - While California residents continue the struggle of trying to conserve water through the drought, one local community raised the bar for water management.
- LA Commissioners Consider Further Restricting 3-Day Watering Schedule - At a meeting Tuesday, commissioners from the L.A. Department of Water and Power decided to stay with the current three-day watering schedule.
- Experts Say Predicted El Nino System May Do More Harm To California Than Good - While the predicted El Niño system, expected to arrive this Winter, may bring with it plenty of much-needed rain, some experts believe it may do more harm to the drought-ridden region than good.
(KNX 1070) — Southern California lives or dies on imported water. But as Charles Feldman asks, have you ever wondered where it actually comes from?