Running On Empty: Water Cops
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Jon Baird has done general news, consumer, business and sports...Read More
- Large Water Main Break Closes All Lanes On PCH In Malibu - A large water main break north of Trancas Canyon has resulted in the closure of Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu.
- L.A. Averages 3 Water Main Breaks A Day Amid Drought - Drought-stricken Los Angeles averages three water main breaks a day, which some say amounts to the loss of enough water to supply thousands of families a year.
- Upland Man Could Face Steep Fines For Allegedly Failing To Water Lawn - An Upland resident could go to trial as early as Monday on misdemeanor charges for allegedly failing to water his lawn.
- Long Beach Residents Face Tougher Water Use Restrictions - City officials in Long Beach are imposing tougher water restrictions as the drought situation worsens.
- Mayor’s Office To Give Out Rebates As Rain Barrel Supply Dries Up - An initiative from Mayor Eric Garcetti's office to provide barrels for Angelenos to conserve rainwater has proven quite popular to be with residents.
(KNX 1070) — If you don’t follow the rules on water use, Jon Baird reports your neighbors could report you to the water cops.