Running On Empty: No Water Shortage?
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Charles Feldman joined KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO as an investigative reporter...Read More
- Officials Mark 100th Anniversary Of LA County Flood Control District - With a whoosh and a cloud of mist, millions of gallons of water were released into the San Gabriel River Friday.
- State Of The Air Report: Southern California Tops List Of Most Polluted Air In The Country - For the second year in a row, Southern California has topped the list for the most polluted air in the country, according to a new report released Wednesday.
- Gov. Brown Proposes $10,000 Fine For Worst Water Wasters - Gov. Jerry Brown on Tuesday called for $10,000 fines for residents and businesses that waste the most water as California cities try to meet mandatory conservation targets during the drought.
- California Drought Water-Reduction Mandates Set For Revision - State water regulators are set to release on Tuesday an updated plan for conservation during the drought after their previous water-use reduction targets have come under fire from some local water departments.
- California Government Says It’s Meeting Water-Saving Goal - California's state government reported meeting its own overall water conservation goal for 2014, though data released Wednesday showed half the agencies fell short of the 20 percent target while the drought worsened.
(KNX 1070) — Some people say we have plenty of water, even though we’re in a drought. Charles Feldman reports.