Running On Empty: Lessons From Australia
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Charles Feldman joined KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO as an investigative reporter...Read More
- Upland Man Could Face Steep Fines For Allegedly Failing To Water Lawn - An Upland resident could go to trial as early as Monday on misdemeanor charges for allegedly failing to water his lawn.
- Long Beach Residents Face Tougher Water Use Restrictions - City officials in Long Beach are imposing tougher water restrictions as the drought situation worsens.
- Mayor’s Office To Give Out Rebates As Rain Barrel Supply Dries Up - An initiative from Mayor Eric Garcetti's office to provide barrels for Angelenos to conserve rainwater has proven quite popular to be with residents.
- Report: Water Usage At Mayoral Mansion 5 Times As High As Average LA Resident - Getty House, the official residence of Mayor Eric Garcetti, uses about 2,100 gallons of water per day, according to data cited in a new report.
- Adios, El Niño: Meteorologists’ Hopes Fade For California Drought Relief - It looks like a record-breaking drought across the Southland and the rest of California won't be getting any relief from the weather phenomenon known as "El Niño".
(KNX 1070) — Some Californians aren’t taking the drought seriously. Charles Feldman reports there could be some lessons to be learned from another part if the world that met a similar challenge head on.