Running On Empty: KNX Time Machine
- Water-Wasters In These Areas Could Face Triple The Fines - Water customers in some Southern California areas could pay triple fines if they don't cut back enough during the drought.
- Feds Providing $50M For Water-Saving Projects - The U.S. government will invest nearly $50 million in water conservation and reuse projects in 12 drought-stricken Western states, Interior Secretary Sally Jewell announced Wednesday.
- LA City Council Approves New Phase In Water Conservation Efforts - The Los Angeles City Council Wednesday approved a new phase in the city’s effort to conserve water.
- For California Salmon, Summer Of Truck Rides, Bucket Lifts - What do you do when you have 30 million young salmon ready for their big journeys downstream, but drought and development have dried your riverbeds to sauna rocks? In California this year, you give the fish a ride.
- Vehicle Shears Hydrant In Lynwood - Los Angeles County Fire Department personnel were called to MLK and Bullis around 7:20 p.m.
(KNX 1070) — Some climate experts think California may be in for years of dry weather. With that in mind, and after consulting with a major climatologist, we put together a year-by-year look into the future what California might be like should our epic drought go on.
So, climb aboard the “KNX Time Machine”!