Running On Empty: KNX Time Machine
- Brown Signs Order To Buy Drinking Water For Residents Whose Wells Are Dry - Residents in drought-stricken California whose wells have gone dry will soon get help from key state agencies under an order Gov. Jerry Brown signed Friday.
- Water Through Food: Chef Shares Water-Rich Dishes To Help You Stay Hydrated - Whether due to the drought or personal preference, some people have a difficult time getting enough drinking water. However, a chef for celebrities is sharing tips and recipes to help people get more water through eating the right foods.
- Santa Clarita Valley’s Water Supply Hit Hard By Mega-Drought - Santa Clarita Valley water officials said they've had to shut down some of the wells that supply water for home and businesses because they're drying up.
- DWP To Explore Pricing Tiers Based On Residents’ Water Usage - Would adding a more complex pricing structure at the DWP encourage customers to cut back on their water usage?
- Calif. On Verge Of Regulating Groundwater Supply For 1st Time - The state Assembly on Friday voted 44-27 to send the bill, AB1739, to Gov. Jerry Brown, whose administration has been shaping the rules. Two companion bills were sent to the Senate and were expected to win approval later in the day.
(KNX 1070) — Some climate experts think California may be in for years of dry weather. With that in mind, and after consulting with a major climatologist, we put together a year-by-year look into the future what California might be like should our epic drought go on.
So, climb aboard the “KNX Time Machine”!