Running On Empty: KNX Time Machine
- State Water Project To Increase Deliveries 5 Percent - With all the storm activity in Southern California over the past few months, the State Water Project announced Monday it would increase water deliveries to agencies throughout the state.
- Homeowners Ditch Lawns To Conserve Water Amid State’s Mega-Drought - A local landscaping company is taking advantage of a government rebate and transforming people's lawns to a water-efficient alternative.
- America The Beautiful (And Freezing) - Many parts of the U.S. have already broken records for snowfall and below zero temperatures while other parts have seen unseasonably warm temperatures.
- Megadrought Possible In Parts Of U.S. If Climate Change Persists, Scientists Say - If climate change continues unabated, there is at least an 80 percent chance of a megadrought in the Southwest and the Great Plains, scientists said Thursday.
- LA County Supes Propose Higher Fines For Water Wasters - Los Angeles County officials were set to vote Tuesday on whether to increase fines for wasting water.
(KNX 1070) — Some climate experts think California may be in for years of dry weather. With that in mind, and after consulting with a major climatologist, we put together a year-by-year look into the future what California might be like should our epic drought go on.
So, climb aboard the “KNX Time Machine”!