Running On Empty: KNX Time Machine
- Voters Face $7.5 Billion Decision On Water With Proposition 1 - In the midst of a historic drought, Californians face an important, and expensive, decision on Election Day when deciding the fate of Proposition 1, which would address the state’s water crisis.
- Winter Likely Won’t End California’s Drought - Parts of California could receive above-average rain and snow this winter but not enough to end the worsening drought, federal forecasters said Thursday.
- LA Mayor Calls For Cuts To Water Usage, DWP Imports To Fight Drought - It was not immediately known what specific steps Mayor Garcetti would be ordering in terms of increased conservation or enforcement of water usage.
- Club Members: Popular Local Golf Course To Close Due To Drought - Golf club members say popular course in Santa Clarita, unable to sustain its grass due to California's mega-drought, is closing down, and industry experts fear this trend may spread throughout the state.
- LA Uses 8.8 Percent Less Water Over Summer 2014 Despite Unusually High Temperatures - Water usage by residents in Los Angeles fell this summer from the levels used last year, LADWP officials reported Friday.
(KNX 1070) — Some climate experts think California may be in for years of dry weather. With that in mind, and after consulting with a major climatologist, we put together a year-by-year look into the future what California might be like should our epic drought go on.
So, climb aboard the “KNX Time Machine”!