Running On Empty: History
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Margaret Carrero joined the KNX 1070 news team in March...Read More
- Water Through Food: Chef Shares Water-Rich Dishes To Help You Stay Hydrated - Whether due to the drought or personal preference, some people have a difficult time getting enough drinking water. However, a chef for celebrities is sharing tips and recipes to help people get more water through eating the right foods.
- Santa Clarita Valley’s Water Supply Hit Hard By Mega-Drought - Santa Clarita Valley water officials said they've had to shut down some of the wells that supply water for home and businesses because they're drying up.
- DWP To Explore Pricing Tiers Based On Residents’ Water Usage - Would adding a more complex pricing structure at the DWP encourage customers to cut back on their water usage?
- Calif. On Verge Of Regulating Groundwater Supply For 1st Time - The state Assembly on Friday voted 44-27 to send the bill, AB1739, to Gov. Jerry Brown, whose administration has been shaping the rules. Two companion bills were sent to the Senate and were expected to win approval later in the day.
- Drought Causing Sticky Situation For Calif. Beekeepers - California's drought crisis is proving quite a sting to beekeepers.
(KNX 1070) — The war over water in California dates back more than a century, and the drought has reopened some of the old wounds. Margaret Carrero reports.