Running On Empty: Climate Change
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Charles Feldman joined KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO as an investigative reporter...Read More
- California Regulators Approve Unprecedented Water Cutbacks - California water regulators have adopted sweeping, unprecedented restrictions on how people and businesses can use water amid the state's ongoing drought.
- Long Beach Residents Complain Of Foul Odor In Tap Water - Residents in Long Beach are complaining of a foul odor coming from their water.
- Regulators: California Fell Far Short Of Water-Saving Target - Brown has argued that the voluntary targets in place since early 2014 were insufficient and that Californians needed a jolt to take conservation seriously.
- Officials Mark 100th Anniversary Of LA County Flood Control District - With a whoosh and a cloud of mist, millions of gallons of water were released into the San Gabriel River Friday.
- State Of The Air Report: Southern California Tops List Of Most Polluted Air In The Country - For the second year in a row, Southern California has topped the list for the most polluted air in the country, according to a new report released Wednesday.
(KNX 1070) — Among leading scientists, there is little doubt the Earth’s climate is changing. But Charles Feldman reports here in Southern California, the more things change, the more they may be staying the same.