Running On Empty: Climate Change
July 31, 2014 5:00 AM
Charles Feldman joined KNX 1070 NEWSRADIO as an investigative reporter...Read More
- L.A. Averages 3 Water Main Breaks A Day Amid Drought - Drought-stricken Los Angeles averages three water main breaks a day, which some say amounts to the loss of enough water to supply thousands of families a year.
- Upland Man Could Face Steep Fines For Allegedly Failing To Water Lawn - An Upland resident could go to trial as early as Monday on misdemeanor charges for allegedly failing to water his lawn.
- Long Beach Residents Face Tougher Water Use Restrictions - City officials in Long Beach are imposing tougher water restrictions as the drought situation worsens.
- Mayor’s Office To Give Out Rebates As Rain Barrel Supply Dries Up - An initiative from Mayor Eric Garcetti's office to provide barrels for Angelenos to conserve rainwater has proven quite popular to be with residents.
- Report: Water Usage At Mayoral Mansion 5 Times As High As Average LA Resident - Getty House, the official residence of Mayor Eric Garcetti, uses about 2,100 gallons of water per day, according to data cited in a new report.
(KNX 1070) — Among leading scientists, there is little doubt the Earth’s climate is changing. But Charles Feldman reports here in Southern California, the more things change, the more they may be staying the same.