STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Lifestyle expert Chi-Lan Lieu stopped by KCAL9 Monday afternoon to share what the latest travel essentials are this summer.
Some of the hot items Lieu shared today were:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 – with up to 10-hours of battery life, this makes for the thinnest and lightest tablet that can run two window and applications at once while monitoring with parental controls.
- UltraFocus 8000 LE Headphones by Polk Audio – these limited edition headphones create a noise-canceling environment that give a softer listening experience.
- Taboo Buzz’D, Catch Phrase Decades and Trivial Pursuit Hints – this selection of road trip games will make trips go quicker, keeps score for players and comes in a compact design filled with fun.
- ECBC Sparrow Rolling Garment Carry On – an essential item for traveling, this bag contains sections for mobile devices, laptops, compartments for clothes and a rechargeable battery for electronics while they are stored.
- On the Go! Travel Checklist and ID tags – a great way to never forget anything again by making sure you have everything with this checklist to keep organized.
- Wardrobe – top off your summer ensemble with a striking hat or scarf with lightweight items that pack small.
- Sunglasses – stylish frames that are on trend this summer include Eco-sunglasses that are extremely light and comfortable to wear. They even float on water!
- Footwear – go from the beach to restaurant in vacation shoe’s that are designed in stylish options, designed for wet and dry wear.
For more information on the latest trends, subscribe for updates from Lieu’s blog.