STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Rachel Pizel, co-founder of Club Momme, stopped by KCAL9 Tuesday to talk about all the latest “MomMe Must Haves”.
Nuna is a modern baby gear brand from the Netherlands. All products are designed with the mantra: “Less is always more” and each product is designed to grow with the child for many years of use.
- SENA mini ($149.95)
- After a busy day away from home, the last things you want to worry about are an uncooperative cot and a fussy tot. The chic Nuna SENA mini – thanks to a clever zigzag leg design – pops open easily into a soft, sturdy dreamland, and then refolds with just one hand for a quick getaway the next morning.
- The SENA series belong to a Dutch-designed family of smart baby gear, so you know its revolutionary design is also evolutionary growing beyond newborn through toddlerhood, and even doubling as a playspace.
Simple Wishes, makers of the Signature Hands-Free Pumping Bra, created the B3 All-in-One Bra ($59) so that moms can breastfeed, breast pump or do both simultaneously.
- While nursing, the bra is designed to maximize skin-to-skin contact, yet is strong enough to support flanges during hands-free pumping
- It’s comfortably designed with mom in mind and great for all-day wear, compatible with all breast pumps on the market
Magnificent Baby focuses on high style, high function and high comfort. Their layette collection (0 – 4 years old) features Smart Close, a patented magnetic-fastening technology, allowing parents to change their baby in seconds.
Babee Talk is an organic, eco-friendly bedding and baby toy company that is committed to making baby’s environment healthy and safe. All Babee Talk products are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and phthalate-free, ensuring that teething babies do not ingest any toxic chemicals or dangerous dyes. Founder Jennifer Cicci, a mother of three, created Babee Talk to give babies a safe place to teethe without compromising on style.
- Eco-Teether Crib Rail Cover (starts at $69.99)
- It’s organic: Babee Talk only works with farmers whose crops contain no GMO’s, herbicides, pesticides or insecticides
- It’s safe for baby to chew: The Eco-Teether Crib Rail Cover contains no heavy metals, chemical flame retardants, or toxic dyes. The fabric is designed to ease baby’s gums when teething.
- There are four different types (Front Wide Rail Cover, the Front Thin Rail Cover, the Wide Side Rail Cover, and the Thin Side Rail Cover) to fit all types of cribs.
The Eco-Buds Take-Along Pals ($13.99 or $24.99 for a set of two) are made of organic cotton and are hypoallergenic, non-toxic, and phthalate-free, ensuring that teething babies do not ingest any toxic chemicals or dangerous dyes. The plush toys make soothing sounds to engage baby and have Velcro straps so that baby can take their Eco-Buds Take-Along Pals wherever they go.
Finn + Emma is a line of 100% organically grown whimsical clothing, accessories, toys and bedding. Finn + Emma’s new unisex collection features playful yet modern jungle prints in gender neutral colors including tan, brown, yellow, and mint. With everything from footies to kimono tops and bodysuits, these contemporary pieces make the perfect alternative to the traditional pink and blue wardrobe options for little ones. The hand-knit rattles, teething rings and booties star everyone’s favorite animals and are free of any toxic chemicals.
Sticky Bellies ($10) are cute, reusable milestone baby stickers that parents can use to mark special moments in their child’s life. They come in fun prints like “Patterned Princess” and “Oh Sew Handsome” and highlight everything from baby’s age to baby’s first Christmas.
BaBaBurpie is a line of burp cloths from the same creators of LaLaLounger. Made 100% from cotton diaper cloths, BaBaBurpie is soft to the touch and terrifically absorbent. Designed with the LaLaLounger’s playful patterns, BaBaBurpie’s line of burp cloths works to make spit-up look cute.
Babiators is a line of aviator-style sunglasses for babies and children (ages 0- 7 years old). Babiators provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and the polarized lenses. Babiators also offers a Lost & Found Guarantee – if you lose/break your Babiators within the first year of purchase, Babiators will replace them, no question!