Throw A Festive Block Party This 4th Of July With Tips From POPSUGAR
July 4, 2014 10:23 AM
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Lifestyle Expert Brandi Miloy from POPSUGAR stopped by KCAL9 Friday to show viewers some fun and festive do-it-yourself 4th of July block party ideas.
- Flag fruit tart – This crowd-pleaser has double duty as the center piece of any picnic table as well as a decadent dessert.
- DIY frozen yogurt bar with fresh and fruity patriotic toppings – Pinkberry’s new Pick-Up Packs are perfect for all summer fun. Packaged in a sleek, cooler-like, insolated carrier, it holds between 6-24 yogurts cups. It starts as low as $17.70 and can be ready in 30 minutes – just call your local Pinkberry!
- Firecracker cakes – Transform white cake and POP Rocks into a red, white and blue treat with a WOW factor that the kids will LOVE!
- 4th of July DIY citronella rice candles – Along with creating a festive Fourth of July table, these patriotic candle holders are scented with smells that keep bugs away from your guests and grub.
- Let Freedom “Ring” party favors – Transform that age-old favorite, the Ring Pop, into the perfect July 4th party favor for kids of ALL ages.
- Red, White & Blue dipped pretzels & marshmallows – Simple to make and easier to eat.