STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Father’s Day is just around the corner!
Chris Pegula, author and dad expert, stopped by KCAL9 Thursday to demonstrate fabulous and affordable gift ideas for dads of all ages.
Gifts for Expecting and New Dads:
- FROM DUDE TO DAD: The Diaper Dude Guide to Pregnancy ($15) — Gives expecting dads the need-to-know essentials on pregnancy, birthing and parenthood
- The Diaper Dude MLB Collection LA Dodgers Diaper Bag ($78) — Thoughtfully designed for dad and baby to fashionably and comfortably go anywhere and everywhere together
Gifts for Dads with Tweens and Teens:
- Sprinkles DAD Box ($42/dozen) — Baked from scratch daily, flavors include peanut butter chip, red velvet, black and white and vanilla milk chocolate
- Brazos Legend Grillin’ 6 Pack available at World Market ($20) — Includes steak rub, BBQ sauce, spicy chipotle BBQ sauce, seasoning salt, smokin’ BBQ sauce and fajita marinade
- Grand Daddy Grill Cleaner from Essential Man ($70) — Crafted from aluminum, this brush uses revolutionary steam-cleaning technology to melt away grease in an instant
Gifts for Empty Nester Dads:
- American Pale Ale Brew Your Own Craft Beer Kit available at World Market ($45) — Takes the complex art of brewing and makes it simple and accessible
- 1 Face Watch ($40) Environment — With The Adventure Project, 1FaceWatch provides charcoal efficient stoves in places such as Haiti
Retired Dads Enjoying the Golden Years:
- BoConcept Text Sculptures ($39) — Reads “RELAX” and “ALIVE”
- Satchel & Page Leather Journal ($50) — 90 pages and hand-stitched, made with one piece of leather. Guaranteed for life.
- The Wine Caddy from Essential Man ($65) — With room for that bottle you’ve been saving for a special occasion, two glasses and all the essentials, this leather carrier is a must