STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — The Montage Laguna Beach will host the 7th annual Share Our Strength Taste of the Nation Laguna Beach event this weekend!
The event will be held on Sunday, June 8 at the oceanfront resort from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A handful of celebrity chefs are coming together to prepare fresh farm-to-table delicacies to further Share Our Strength’s mission to end childhood hunger in Orange County and across the nation.
Hosted by KCAL9 anchor Sandra Mitchell, attendees will enjoy an afternoon of delectable dishes, wine, signature cocktails, and picturesque panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean at Montage Laguna Beach.
Executive Chef Craig Strong of Studio, Montage Laguna Beach’s Signature Restaurant, will be joined by the following talented celebrity chefs:
• Chef Nina Compton- Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, FLA • Chef Ludo Lefebvre ABC’s The Taste
• Chef Alan Greeley- The Golden Truffle, Costa Mesa, CA
• Chef Brian Huskey – Picca, Mo-chica, Paiche, Los Angeles, CA
• Chef Lee Smith, Executive Pastry Chef, Montage Laguna Beach, CA
• Chef Alan Wong, Alan Wong’s Restaurant’s, Honolulu, HI
Tickets start at $200. For more information, click here.