STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Get the spa treatment at home!
Julia Parle, Bliss Spa Technician, visited the KCAL9 studios Thursday to show off some of their skin saving products and how you can save time and money by doing the applications at home.
Bliss triple oxygen facial in a box
• Known for helping our busy clientele get their spa fix in a flash, the Quickbliss™ spa services are now available to take on the road.
• It’s a quick 3-step, spa-at-home facial kit including mask, peel and moisturizer, that makes skin remarkably radiant and glowing.
• The kit includes:
o triple oxygen instant energizing mask (.34 oz, 2 treatments)
o that’s incredi-‘peel’! (2 treatments)
o triple oxygen ex-‘glow’-sion (2 treatments)
Bliss micro magic microdermabrasion treatment
• Bring spa quality microdermabrasion home with bliss’ new micro magic
• Formulated with fine volcanic pumice, refreshing peppermint to energize, vitamin E and soothing aloe, this twice-a-week spa-powered microdermabrasion treatment super-boosts your cleansing routine by powerfully, yet gently, exfoliating dead skin cells and pore-polluting impurities that your regular face wash may leave behind.
• Price: $48 for 3oz, available at bliss spas, blissworld.com and Sephora
Bliss firm, baby, firm gel cream
• Brimming with benefits yet astoundingly lightweight, this multi-action gel cream is the only of its kind, formulated with 5-patent-technology and a blend of cell-targeting peptides, retinoids, gardenia stem cells, and replenishing apple extract to firm, lift, volumize and provide intense moisturization for beautiful, healthy, younger-looking skin.
• The third member of our firm, baby, firm family, it’s the perfect addition to your daily at-home anti-aging regimen when you don’t have time to visit the spa
• Price: $65, available on blissworld.com, bliss spas, Sephora and Sephora.com