Top 2014 Graduation Gift Ideas
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Wondering what to get your grad?
“Pretty Little Things” Jewelry Stand ($20)
• Don’t lose your favorite necklace again, keep your trendiest jewelry all in one place with this fashionable, yet functional piece
• Storage tray for rings and watches at the base and longer necklaces and earrings hang from the words on the rail
“It’s The Journey” Necklace ($30)
• For those who need a little reminder to stop obsessing about the destination and start celebrating the journey
• The inspiring message that will remind graduates that each step is a step in the right direction
• Made of sterling silver with a spring ring closure
Travel Hoodie Pillow ($20)
• Travel in comfort and style with the Travel HoodiePillow®
• A super soft sweatshirt material covers a pillow insert that is deflatable, allowing for easy storage when you’re traveling
• When you need your privacy just put your hood up and go to sleep
• Perfect gift for a graduate going abroad or even your friend who just likes to nap
Clocky: Alarm Clock On Wheels ($45)
• With Clocky, you will never be late to class!
• When the alarm sounds, Clocky will wait for you to get up, but if you hit the snooze button, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand and roll around your room making it impossible for you to oversleep
Roll Up Jewelry Organizer ($35)
• Fit all the beauty essentials in your suitcase with the comprehensive, yet compact, Roll Up Jewelry Organizer
• Constructed with four long zipper pouches (two are removable) it’s just big enough to fit all your must-have makeup products
• Each organizer features durable coated cotton fabric, contrast stripe lining and logo gold hardware.
Jonathan Adler Luggage Tag ($8)
• Make it easier to spot your luggage at baggage claim with this patterned Jonathan Adler luggage tag
• A great gift for a student going to travel abroad or making a cross-country road trip
“Back Me Up” Mobile Charger ($30)
• Stay charged around the clock with the “Back Me Up” Mobile Charger
• Cute, compact and stylish, running out of juice won’t be a problem anytime soon
• Excellent gift for the graduate who is always on the go
• The charger comes with a cable and fits the iPhone 5/5S
• It will recharge your smartphone’s battery up to 80%
Almighty Pro-Lite Dryer ($120)
• Tame those frizzy strands with this Almighty Pro-Lite Dryer from Eva NYC
• This powerful hair dryer uses tourmaline-infused ceramic components to smooth and straighten your hair
• Not only will your hair look and feel better, but you’ll cut your drying time in half while still locking in moisture
• Choose between two speeds, three heat settings and a cool blast of air and get ready for glossy with a ton of healthy bounce
All of these gifts are available from Dormify.com.