Actor/Author Jason Priestley Shares Highs & Lows Of His Life In New Memoir
Links & Numbers
Websites and phone numbers from stories you saw on CBS2 and KCAL9:
STUDIO CITY (KCAL9) — Actor and author Jason Priestley stopped by KCAL9 Wednesday to talk about his new book “Jason Priestley: A Memoir”.
The book tells the story of Priestley’s life in and out of Beverly Hills — including his rise to fame and crash that nearly ended it all.
He details the highs, the lows and everything in between including the following:
- His early days in Hollywood with fellow up-and-coming actors such as Brad Pitt
- The hookups and fights on set
- The delicate job of directing one of the most famous episodes of 90210
- A brush with the law and subsequent jail sentence
- Meeting the love of his life
- The tragic racecar crash that nearly killed him—and his long, painful recovery
For more information, click here.