Simplify Your Beauty Routine With Tips From MomTrends.com
Links & NumbersInformation & Resources On Dangers Of Marijuana Use Covered California Enrollment Methods Hire LA Youth Hospital Ratings Stradivarius Fest Tell Us Who's Hiring!
STUDIO CITY (CBSLA.com) — Nicole Feliciano, founder of MomTrends.com, visited the KCAL9 studios Wednesday to share her simple beauty routines for busy moms.
For moms who want to look their best but don’t have a lot of time to do it, Nicole has easy tips that will have her looking and feeling gorgeous with little effort.
Mom on Go –
• From work to PTA meetings to making that late night spin class, it’s important to make a routine of packing any beauty essentials you may need with you, because who knows when you’ll be able to break next?
• Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths ($3.29 per pack; food, drug and mass retailers nationwide) are the first-ever in the United States on-the-go cooling cloths that leave you feeling completely refreshed, with just one wipe.
• These revolutionary cloths instantly cool on contact and leave skin feeling refreshed with a translucent, superfine powder so skin stays smooth and comfortable with no sticky residue.
Skincare Routine –
• Using a face mask once a week is important to plug into you beauty regimen because it will help purify the skin of everyday toxins and impurities for lasting flawless skin.
• As a mom on the go, it’s hard to plug in a skincare routine with everything going on.
• However some days makeup is just out of the question, so keep in mind that something as simple as a one-minute mask will really help will dull skin so you can go without.
• Try a mask with black charcoal, like this one from Biore, the Biore Skincare Self Heating One Minute attracts and absorbs pollutants and in just one minute, this thermal mask warms to open pores, draws out and dissolves 2.5 times more dirt, oil, and surface toxins than a basic cleanser, and rinses them clean away with an invigorating cooling sensation.
In Between Dye Jobs –
• Being an active mom doesn’t allow for you to hit the salon on the regular and during those in between days, your hair starts to get dull and loses its shine.
• John Frieda Colour Refreshing Gloss is meant to be used between colouring appointments to boost colour and shine for a salon-fresh look in between colouring.
• Available in six colour-prescriptive shades—warm and cool blonde, brunette, and red—it counteracts fading and neutralizes colour change, correcting the appearance of dull, washed out colour until your next colour appointment. So it delivers fresh looking first day colour to first day colour throughout your colour cycle!
The Ultimate All In One –
• Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream is the perfect multi-tasker, providing 5 beautifying benefits in 5 days.
• The never before seen in the U.S. breakthrough not only moisturizes the skin, but also illuminates, evens skin tone, visibly firms skin, and minimizes the appearance of imperfections.
• The innovative new formula rubs in sheer and absorbs into skin like a moisturizer to provide immediate benefits as well as long lasting visual improvements with continued use.
• The all-in-one moisturizer has an exclusive blend of natural shea butter, mango and cocoa butter that work in conjunction with a firm perfecting complex to moisturize, illuminate and improve elasticity and tighten skin.
• Plus patent-pending Self Adjusting Tone Technology helps even skin tone. The non-transfer formula goes on sheer and dries quickly, providing optimized benefits for both Light and Medium-Deep skin tone ranges.